STEAM_0:1:52827366

Who Banned You: 
-DaKody

Reason For Ban: 
Mass RDM with explosions

Length of Ban: 
No Length set

Reason for Mods to Unban: 
(Keeping this short, if want more explanation please contact me on discord or steam)
We were playing a full server on Doom Map, where next to spawn there are explosive barrels. They were being thrown around and stupidly I decided to shoot one as round begun.
I do admit it was stupid of me to knowingly that a bunch of innocents would be killed. I got carried away enjoying myself and did it.

I believe waiting out slays would've been a nice warning rather than just getting a sudden ban from the server without being talked to.

I received no warning, yet i do understand that there were a large amount of reports flooding in and the barrels were getting out of control. Its a small map it was bound to occur, having 20+ people in a small room like that. :/

My reasoning in report reply were pretty dumb, i originally thought i was just going to be slayed for several rounds.

I've recently started playing gmod: TTT again this weekend and really enjoyed playing in this server as everyone is mature, as well tend to actually listen to my stories before blowing my head off knowing i am a traitor. It is hard to find a good server to be comfortable in.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Never been banned before.

Other: Discord: t1gre456 #3192 #3192
[Image: 066CCF95B3FD52EA5C0D7FC413C0FB45455CFF02]
"I received no warning, yet i do understand that there were a large amount of reports flooding in and the barrels were getting out of control. Its a small map it was bound to occur, having 20+ people in a small room like that. :/"

Warning is when you connect to the server and read the rules. Also don't blame the map for no self control to not blow up a barrel
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(04-29-2018, 03:33 PM)DaKody Wrote: "I received no warning, yet i do understand that there were a large amount of reports flooding in and the barrels were getting out of control. Its a small map it was bound to occur, having 20+ people in a small room like that. :/"

Warning is when you connect to the server and read the rules. Also don't blame the map for no self control to not blow up a barrel
I am being honest at least. And did admit that I got carried away with it. Also I did not blame the map for my lack of self control.

Is there some sort of agreement we can come to be un-banned or it being a set length banned?
At least you admit you made a stupid decision. +1 for unban, I see good in this guy.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I was one of the people RDMd by Joker and I don't have a problem with him being unbanned. I think the map should be removed instead, as there was mass RDM on almost every round.
Your request has been Accepted. It has been reduced to a month ban.