Unban request
Ingame Name: LostConvic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53502525

Who Banned You: Burrito Bowl

Reason For Ban: Attempted Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: This server was always really fun for me to play on and I enjoyed the community and all the players, but one day I got aggravated and made a mistake and I regretted it.
I was banned 8/31/2017 it has been almost 6 months and I am truly remorseful for what I have done I hope you can forgive me and allow me to be a part of this community again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
Its been 6 months and he even took the time to make an unban request. Not sure if my opinion matters but +1
Don't repost threads just because you screwed up the first one. Now I don't support an unban with you because of this.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-04-2018, 07:54 PM)Foxka Wrote: Don't repost threads just because you screwed up the first one. Now I don't support an unban with you because of this.

What? I saw that I did it wrong so I made a new one in the right place. Are you telling me to not fix my mess ups?
(02-04-2018, 07:54 PM)Foxka Wrote: Don't repost threads just because you screwed up the first one. Now I don't support an unban with you because of this.

He was told by several people he posted in the wrong place now he post in the right place and suddenly you dont support him? What kind of backwards twisted logic is that?
Threads can be moved you know.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-04-2018, 08:14 PM)Christian Wrote: Threads can be moved you know.

How can I do that?
(02-04-2018, 08:14 PM)Christian Wrote: Threads can be moved you know.

Nobody bothered to do it or tell him how to. He was just told twice that he posted in the archives rather than the correct forum.
Tbh I give most people a +1 but they way you dealt with this changed that completely. You could have just said sorry and moved on with it but you felt it was necessary to retaliate. Part of the unban process is observing your actions after you have been banned. Also your friend isn’t helping
+1 reduce <4months
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(02-04-2018, 10:52 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: Tbh I give most people a +1 but they way you dealt with this changed that completely. You could have just said sorry and moved on with it but you felt it was necessary to retaliate. Part of the unban process is observing your actions after you have been banned. Also your friend isn’t helping
+1 reduce <4months

I was confused so I asked a question. Didn't mean for it to come off in a bad way.