Unban request.
Well I can see that you killed him in self defense and he wasn't aware that you were even there. You reporting him is reasonable as I didn't hear a warning he was going to shoot it but I also skimmed through the beginning since the video was pretty lengthy. Reporting him was reasonable too as he chose to shoot the barrel because he went off and only saw no one was there from what he could see without really checking entirely.

If you were consistently rdm'ing then that's also a reasonable reason to permaban, though I don't see any logs so I'm not going to really comment on that.

Then the harassment, I was told you go after people sometimes and have heard a few things myself but just about everyone in TTT says some shit. If you were warned to stop it's fair but in this particular instance I don't really hear or see you saying any shit. So I'm not really sure as there's not much shown here. 

I assume Kuono had evidence to send to Dakota on top of him being there but I feel this could be reduced if it's your first ban or something, just makes it hard for me to form an opinion when not much is shown.

Edit: ok I was shown the constant RDM pictures and they're all of you rdm'ing at the beginning of these rounds so yeah uh, cut that shit out lol.
Here's the evidence Dakota showed me that were sent from Kuono: x
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(12-17-2018, 02:11 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Edit: ok I was shown the constant RDM pictures and they're all of you rdm'ing at the beginning of these rounds so yeah uh, cut that shit out lol.

What is the timespan between the first RDM and the last? If this is across multiple maps I wouldn't weigh it very heavily.
(12-17-2018, 03:23 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 02:11 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Edit: ok I was shown the constant RDM pictures and they're all of you rdm'ing at the beginning of these rounds so yeah uh, cut that shit out lol.

What is the timespan between the first RDM and the last? If this is across multiple maps I wouldn't weigh it very heavily.

Looking at the small amount of the background behind the logs of three of them, they look to be the same map.
I'd guess that the one through old logs is of the map previous? Unsure of the round. 
Just a guess though, @"DaddyKuono" ?
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(12-17-2018, 11:24 AM)Dakota Wrote: The thing is it’s not the first time scoovie warned him multiple times the other night and had to kick him also he constantly rdmd over a map.

thats not true I've never mass rdm check the logs
I have yet to see any mass RDM logs; it's not that hard to take a screenshot.
I’m kinda of at work
(12-17-2018, 02:11 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Well I can see that you killed him in self defense and he wasn't aware that you were even there. You reporting him is reasonable as I didn't hear a warning he was going to shoot it but I also skimmed through the beginning since the video was pretty lengthy. Reporting him was reasonable too as he chose to shoot the barrel because he went off and only saw no one was there from what he could see without really checking entirely.

If you were consistently rdm'ing then that's also a reasonable reason to permaban, though I don't see any logs so I'm not going to really comment on that.

Then the harassment, I was told you go after people sometimes and have heard a few things myself but just about everyone in TTT says some shit. If you were warned to stop it's fair but in this particular instance I don't really hear or see you saying any shit. So I'm not really sure as there's not much shown here. 

I assume Kuono had evidence to send to Dakota on top of him being there but I feel this could be reduced if it's your first ban or something, just makes it hard for me to form an opinion when not much is shown.

Edit: ok I was shown the constant RDM pictures and they're all of you rdm'ing at the beginning of these rounds so yeah uh, cut that shit out lol.

the only time i shoot people is when im a traitor or someone is kos or I see or thought i seen someone do something. I've made mistakes on shooting people but im not doing it on purpose and NEVER mass rdm. she can tell me to suck her dick and call me a dumbass but heaven forbid I say something back and i'm 'harassing'. Dakota wasn't even on at all and bans me for no reason.  was cool and fine but you can see in the video she keeps going at me so of course im going to say something back but shes the one who starts each time calling me a dumbass. I already dm'd her and apologized and wanted to fix everything because I love the server and just want to play with no problems.
-1 clear rdm
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I have yet to watch the whole thing but 30:20 was interesting

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I seriously jsut want to play on the server I love I didn't do that stuff and I'll just ignore her for now on because I just want to play because it's the best server with best staff and everything. Just watch the video and you can see I never mass rdm'd I literally played for like 4 or 5 hours last night so obv some mistakes were made like everyone does. BUT I never intentionally mass rdm'd or ever done it because I have too much time and items on server just to throw it away. Just look at my inventory im addicted lol