Unban request.
Is that why you were slandering kuono in general chat last night...... and the other night scoovie had to kick you. Look I’m going on information I was provided with and you being impatient isn’t gonna help your situation.
(12-17-2018, 04:03 PM)DylPickle Wrote: the only time i shoot people is when im a traitor or someone is kos or I see or thought i seen someone do something. I've made mistakes on shooting people but im not doing it on purpose and NEVER mass rdm. she can tell me to suck her dick and call me a dumbass but heaven forbid I say something back and i'm 'harassing'. Dakota wasn't even on at all and bans me for no reason.  was cool and fine but you can see in the video she keeps going at me so of course im going to say something back but shes the one who starts each time calling me a dumbass. I already dm'd her and apologized and wanted to fix everything because I love the server and just want to play with no problems.

I'm not going to really comment on this all because I just go off of what I'm shown as I like to be as subjective as possible, I'm not here to discredit you as I honestly haven't seen you do much. The main reason to your ban though seems to be "constant rdm" rather than mass. We mainly go off by logs, I could go back to check the shot logs as well but I'm eating at the moment hoping my noodles don't go soggy.

The harassment from what's being said is just you talking shit and being warned about it. Whether this is true or not, I don't know. I'm not on at all times because I have better things to do lol, but that exchange in the youtube video doesn't really show... much.

I'm not really here to discredit anyone but honestly seeing you to be apologetic. Should be at least reduced.
Also if you could tell me either the time of the rdm's happening (and your time zone) and/or what map it was I'll go check when I can.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(12-17-2018, 06:24 AM)DaddyKuono Wrote: My reasoning for this was McCree shot a barrel or something that resulted in damage being cause to DylPickle, so Pickle killed McCree then reported him and I decided not to put a slay on McCree because Pickle had already killed him out of defense.

I'm a little confused about this. If someone attempts RDM and they are reported, they should be slain regardless of whether or not they were killed in self defense.
(12-17-2018, 04:19 PM)✩Hani Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 04:03 PM)DylPickle Wrote: the only time i shoot people is when im a traitor or someone is kos or I see or thought i seen someone do something. I've made mistakes on shooting people but im not doing it on purpose and NEVER mass rdm. she can tell me to suck her dick and call me a dumbass but heaven forbid I say something back and i'm 'harassing'. Dakota wasn't even on at all and bans me for no reason.  was cool and fine but you can see in the video she keeps going at me so of course im going to say something back but shes the one who starts each time calling me a dumbass. I already dm'd her and apologized and wanted to fix everything because I love the server and just want to play with no problems.

I'm not going to really comment on this all because I just go off of what I'm shown as I like to be as subjective as possible, I'm not here to discredit you as I honestly haven't seen you do much. The main reason to your ban though seems to be "constant rdm" rather than mass. We mainly go off by logs, I could go back to check the shot logs as well but I'm eating at the moment hoping my noodles don't go soggy.

The harassment from what's being said is just you talking shit and being warned about it. Whether this is true or not, I don't know. I'm not on at all times because I have better things to do lol, but that exchange in the youtube video doesn't really show... much.

I'm not really here to discredit anyone but honestly seeing you to be apologetic. Should be at least reduced.
Also if you could tell me either the time of the rdm's happening (and your time zone) and/or what map it was I'll go check when I can.
noodles are important haha, I honestly can't remember I literally play 5 hours straight last night and not good with map names. The only time there was a problem was when mcree tried to rdm me and I would have just shut up after but she didn't even slay him soI got pissed off then I dropped the subject and she would always be the one who brings it up which you can see that in the video posted.

(12-17-2018, 04:19 PM)Dakota Wrote: Is that why you were slandering kuono in general chat last night...... and the other night scoovie had to kick you. Look I’m going on information I was provided with and you being impatient isn’t gonna help your situation.

I apologize for saying anything chat but I only said stuff when she brought it up again and calling me a dumbass and telling me to suck a dick.I'll just ignore her this isn't worth it. I love the server and just want to play.
(12-17-2018, 04:22 PM)DylPickle Wrote:

noodles are important haha, I honestly can't remember I literally play 5 hours straight last night and not good with map names. The only time there was a problem was when mcree tried to rdm me and I would have just shut up after but she didn't even slay him soI got pissed off then I dropped the subject and she would always be the one who brings it up which you can see that in the video posted.

(12-17-2018, 04:19 PM)Dakota Wrote: Is that why you were slandering kuono in general chat last night...... and the other night scoovie had to kick you. Look I’m going on information I was provided with and you being impatient isn’t gonna help your situation.

I apologize for saying anything chat but I only said stuff when she brought it up again and calling me a dumbass and telling me to suck a dick.I'll just ignore her this isn't worth it. I love the server and just want to play.

That's fine I'll look through it. Also yes, the video I really didn't see much but again I wasn't there when you all were or the past times that Kuono mentioned earlier about you and another player harassing her thus getting kicked for it.

Also Nopleez brings up a good point because while yes it's up to the staff member to decide if the reported player should get slain, accident or not it's still attempted rdm (which we slay for) - the victim decides if they want to forgive it or not, not the staff member handling it.

To note, it's understandable people get upset, it's okay to get upset. Sometimes people say things they maybe shouldn't say but they let their emotions get the best of them, that's very normal. If he came out and apologized then it'd be easier to move forward from here.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Fair point - the member should have been slain, there was enough damage from that as accidental rdm. Tho that’s a minor point to the rest

And if I’m not Mistaken, you’re the one who suggested the dick sucking not the other way around but maybe I missed it hmm

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-17-2018, 04:38 PM)✩Hani Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 04:22 PM)DylPickle Wrote:

That's fine I'll look through it. Also yes, the video I really didn't see much but again I wasn't there when you all were or the past times that Kuono mentioned earlier about you and another player harassing her thus getting kicked for it.

Also Nopleez brings up a good point because while yes it's up to the staff member to decide if the reported player should get slain, accident or not it's still attempted rdm (which we slay for) - the victim decides if they want to forgive it or not, not the staff member handling it.

To note, it's understandable people get upset, it's okay to get upset. Sometimes people say things they maybe shouldn't say but they let their emotions get the best of them, that's very normal. If he came out and apologized then it'd be easier to move forward from here.

I even dm'd her last night apologizing because I just want play and get it fixed. I'm trying to be accountable for my actions. I just got on christmas break and want to enjoy my favorite server, I don't want any problems.
https://youtu.be/wFx6q2vMEQM

You were literally giving McCree crap in dead chat. The first night you started actually harassing was a night i was completely on by myself and I called an admin on because you wouldn't stop and I didn't know what to do then the admin left and you continued and I kicked you, shortly Scoovie came on and you never returned but your friend remained. Anyways I don't understand what you have against me and why you are the way you are. I want to like you, I like everyone else and you're just completely being a jerk about it like no other. It shouldn't be this freaking hard to staff. 
So the video is hours late but it was 7 am after my computer crashed twice, I tried to upload it at first, then tried to compress it and send it to someone to upload and eventually got it upload. 
I don't care about mass, but you were rdming consistently every round of minecraft_mythic except the one you were slayed on for rdming. I do care about being targeted by you and you not stopping. It never ends. I did say dumbass because you were a T and tested and got killed, me thinking it's common sense when you're a T not to test on a Detective tester. But maybe a month would actually get you to stop because I'm not taking crap anymore.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-17-2018, 05:01 PM)DaddyKuono Wrote: https://youtu.be/wFx6q2vMEQM

Do you expect people to watch this entire thing or just take your word for it?
(12-17-2018, 05:01 PM)DaddyKuono Wrote: https://youtu.be/wFx6q2vMEQM

You were literally giving McCree crap in dead chat. The first night you started actually harassing was a night i was completely on by myself and I called an admin on because you wouldn't stop and I didn't know what to do then the admin left and you continued and I kicked you, shortly Scoovie came on and you never returned but your friend remained. Anyways I don't understand what you have against me and why you are the way you are. I want to like you, I like everyone else and you're just completely being a jerk about it like no other. It shouldn't be this freaking hard to staff. 
So the video is hours late but it was 7 am after my computer crashed twice, I tried to upload it at first, then tried to compress it and send it to someone to upload and eventually got it upload. 
I don't care about mass, but you were rdming consistently every round of minecraft_mythic except the one you were slayed on for rdming. I do care about being targeted by you and you not stopping. It never ends. I did say dumbass because you were a T and tested and got killed, me thinking it's common sense when you're a T not to test on a Detective tester. But maybe a month would actually get you to stop because I'm not taking crap anymore.

I don't have a friend on this server, and everyone was tested by the tester and someone called a kos on the person I killed which I thought you could someone who has a kos anyways but I even waited until overtime to do so. You called me the dumbass so i said something back so thats not 'harassing' I even dm'd you to apologize because i'm trying to fix it but you obv don't care about that. there will be no more problems. I can promise you that.