Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfairly Banned
Please use this format while filing an unban request.

Steam Name: Uhhhhhlyssa

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:120736375

Who banned you: Kasumi

Reason for ban: Apparently for trolling but all I did was say how if I joking say shut up to a friend I shouldn't get gagged. 

Reason for Mods to unban you: I literally only told my friend to shut up in a joking way - he said something to me and I said "no, shut up" in a joking way. Literally everyone does it. She gagged me and many others in the server for no reason going off the handle gagging left and right. She literally was gagging everyone for no reason. Is it wrong to have friends and joke around with them? We weren't even saying bad things like everyone else in the server. I got so mad to the point I called her a retard which was wrong but that could have all been avoided if she didn't falsely gag many people. They pick and choose who can have what names, they let other people say the n word left and right and I got gagged for saying shut up. You got some corrupt mods here. I use to be a mod so I know exactly how this goes, I appeal and it won't get fixed. Y'all will take the mods side. But something has got to change or you will lose all of your player base with those kind of rules and favoritism. 

The easiest method of retrieving your steam ID is to go to your steamcommunity link and copy/paste that into http://steamidfinder.com/, then it will give you your information
You were telling people to shut up so i gagged you for that and i also gagged everyone else that were doing it. Then other people were mic spamming so i gagged them. And you also called me a retard so thats disrespecting staff. And i had to deal with all your friends and the people mic spamming that i didnt catch all the people that were saying the n word.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I was telling MY FRIEND TO SHUT UP - i did it once- after he told me a silly joke in a joking way. There was no way to take it a different way. Really wasn't. You were just power hungry.
(11-14-2018, 05:54 AM)Uhhhhhlyssa Wrote: I was telling MY FRIEND TO SHUT UP - i did it once- after he told me a silly joke in a joking way. There was no way to take it a different way. Really wasn't. You were just power hungry.

Well i didnt know he was your friend at the time when you said it. Plus telling another player to shut up is disrespecting a player because it is use ( which is in the rules #10). And i wasnt power hungry i honestly never am,
The fact you had to argue that at the end shows you are power hungry. You came in gagging people left and right. I wasn't even warned. What kinda fucking place gags or bans with no warnings?
I had people telling other to shut up, then i had mic spammers and i had people spamming chat. I did warn them i didnt press my bind for the warning i said it through voice not to spam and not to tell people to shut up.
You did NOT tell me in voice chat at all to not say shut up. Plus, I only said it once.

You shouldn't even be the one replying to this. It's your POWER ABUSE that's in question. Your name is literally Toxic, that should say it all. I got banned for saying shut up. Other people were saying the n word. Tell me how it's fair.
(11-14-2018, 06:05 AM)Uhhhhhlyssa Wrote: You did NOT tell me in voice chat at all to not say shut up. Plus, I only said it once.

You shouldn't even be the one replying to this. It's your POWER ABUSE that's in question. Your name is literally Toxic, that should say it all. I got banned for saying shut up. Other people were saying the n word. Tell me how it's fair.

I mean i have a right to make my statement. I dont know how following the rules is abuse of power. I did warn you guys over the mic. You must of not payed attention or you couldnt hear it. My little tag thing is because of a joke and its very common to call someone toxic in this community. Now the fact that i was the only staff on and had to deal with mic spammers and people in the chat i didnt get the chance to hear the people saying the n word. And who ever is just disliking what we say is just childish theres no reason for it.
(11-14-2018, 06:15 AM)Kasumi Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 06:05 AM)Uhhhhhlyssa Wrote: You did NOT tell me in voice chat at all to not say shut up. Plus, I only said it once.

I mean i have a right to make my statement. I dont know how following the rules is abuse of power. I did warn you guys over the mic. You must of not payed attention or you couldnt hear it. My little tag thing is because of a joke and its very common to call someone toxic in this community. Now the fact that i was the only staff on and had to deal with mic spammers and people in the chat i didnt get the chance to hear the people saying the n word. And who ever is just disliking what we say is just childish theres no reason for it.

The only thing I heard from you is "Yeah, I can ban you people" and that's it. Then you started gagging people left and right. That is all. Maybe your push to talk wasn't working. Telling someone to shut up is not offensive, if you can cuss and call someone a bitch in the server you should DEFINITELY be able to say shut up.
Arguing with staff is bad