Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victor's... Trusted app?!?!?
Ingame Name: Victor._.301

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:232010197

Time Played: 273.2 hours (more as time passes)

When First Joined: somewhere around Feb 2018. ah, those days of being fresh meat to pick on.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4:00 PM to 12 AM PST 

Sponsor(s): N O N E

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can surely help with all the RDM n micspammers. I want drama to stop whilst keeping everyone, staff included, from being pulled in to some shitty arguments and edgy nonsense. I promise to quit rdming (that's sometimes a habit) and I will certainly follow the rules from thereon.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help everyone out so no other staff resigns. Seeing as many staff members are leaving due to stress from toxic people, I want to put an end to that. Now, I'm no saint. I've been toxic a LOT. But, people surely can change. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ban-Victor 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: Was looking through random servers and saw this one. I remember being on with Courtana, Laced and some other good peeps here. we were on the map, Heaven. Since I was new, I did not know the map and I ended up freaking out after being shot and fell off an island.

Other: Feel free to criticize. I can take it, as long as it's not a straight up "fuck you". I'd also like it if y'all give reasons as to why or why you don't want me to be promoted. Thank you! :)
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
+1 Seems legit. He's got the hours and the experience. Never had a problem with him, so he seems like a pretty qualified guy.
-Papi Snaz
+2 for being a mellow guy but -1 for rdming me that 1 time >:(
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Victor isn't trusted already? +1
Never had any drama with this man
Seems to be on alot

Has a large shlong?
+1 Knows the rules well, don't think i don't think i've ever seen him get slain once. the only ever beef he's ever had with anybody was with guru
+1 I think he's a good guy despite his flaws. Not a suck-up, a friend to the common person. I believe he'll be able to perform his duties while still remembering that the point of the game is to have fun.
+1 He's a great guy and knows the rules, He's on late late night, "Real Ice Age Hours" and does a great job keeping his composure. He's really straighten'd his act since he was banned and hasn't caused any problems that I have seen!
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(08-24-2018, 09:08 PM)NordicPyro Wrote: +1 I think he's a good guy despite his flaws. Not a suck-up, a friend to the common person. I believe he'll be able to perform his duties while still remembering that the point of the game is to have fun.

WERE U BEEN
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(08-24-2018, 09:18 PM)Darkkran [David] Wrote: +1 He's a great guy and knows the rules, He's on late late night, "Real Ice Age Hours" and does a great job keeping his composure. He's really straighten'd his act since he was banned and hasn't caused any problems that I have seen!

Eyyy thanks Davie =3
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
+1 knows the rules well, very active, and has definitely improved since his ban. i'd say we give him a shot.