Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vile Hacker
Offender's Name & Steam ID: ArchVile STEAM_0:1:90098233

Potential Witnesses: Floorspaghetti, ChiefRunningWolf

Reason to Ban: Hacking

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uottjA4V-zw Him shooting me through the wall
And me in the same spot proving I can't be seen through the wall https://imgur.com/Wa4nYgz

Other: (Optional)
A 16 second video shows nothing. There are several possibilities that could've occurred here and there is no further proof of anything.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(10-14-2019, 07:15 PM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: A 16 second video shows nothing. There are several possibilities that could've occurred here and there is no further proof of anything.

Would you mind explaining what some of these other possibilities could be with my photo also showing that I in no way was visible through the wall?
It could very well be that you were pushed into the wall by a hunter or prop, it could also be he shot at something on the other side and his bullets went through. Custom weapons can shoot through walls, and the video does not show what the hunter was doing at the time.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Normally it’s best to try and get a whole round or at least a few kills to get enough evidence for hacking. We have to be sure that the person was hacking or someone could get a perm ban when they were just victim to a coincidence.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(10-14-2019, 07:25 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Normally it’s best to try and get a whole round or at least a few kills to get enough evidence for hacking. We have to be sure that the person was hacking or someone could get a perm ban when they were just victim to a coincidence.

I have the whole round recorded but it will take a while to upload it but right after they killed me they went and nuked a random room with no one in it and died
So the remaining evidence after your kill, is him nuking himself and dying. There is not enough evidence to hold for a hacking ban. What if they were ghosting instead or what if they saw you at some point beforehand and wanted to test out their gun through walls? This would not hold up in an unban request.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army