Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wrongful ban.
Even though it wasn't in the server, depending what he was doing outside of the server, they can still be banned, for example if someone was harassing someone in RL(spamming their steamprofile, calling them, etc) and they both played on the server the harasser would be perm banned. From what Starky has said here, the guy in question was trying to cause an "uprising" and trying to undermine the co-owner. If he had a problem with the co-owner he can bring it to the forums, the way he was handling the "problem" wasn't a good way of going about it. Also stop fighting. Keep it civil.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(02-18-2017, 03:42 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Even though it wasn't in the server, depending what he was doing outside of the server, they can still be banned, for example if someone was harassing someone in RL(spamming their steamprofile, calling them, etc) and they both played on the server the harasser would be perm banned. From what Starky has said here, the guy in question was trying to cause an "uprising" and trying to undermine the co-owner. If he had a problem with the co-owner he can bring it to the forums, the way he was handling the "problem" wasn't a good way of going about it. Also stop fighting. Keep it civil.

But again, no evidence was "shown" of Fell doing this. I understand Starky's position on this, but Fell never said anything locally on the server about this.  ;)
Also yeah, the fighting is ridiculous smh.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
(02-18-2017, 03:45 PM)lynx Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 03:42 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Even though it wasn't in the server, depending what he was doing outside of the server, they can still be banned, for example if someone was harassing someone in RL(spamming their steamprofile, calling them, etc) and they both played on the server the harasser would be perm banned. From what Starky has said here, the guy in question was trying to cause an "uprising" and trying to undermine the co-owner. If he had a problem with the co-owner he can bring it to the forums, the way he was handling the "problem" wasn't a good way of going about it. Also stop fighting. Keep it civil.

But again, no evidence was "shown" of Fell doing this. I understand Starky's position on this, but Fell never said anything locally on the server about this.  ;)

There was evidence enough at the time but as of now I only have witnesses. He went to my friend @"[Green]EpicPuma1" and even tried "turning" him against me to cause said uprising.
(02-18-2017, 03:51 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:

There was evidence enough at the time but as of now I only have witnesses. He went to my friend @"[Green]EpicPuma1" and even tried "turning" him against me to cause said uprising.

he states his own opinions, I see no wrong.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
(02-18-2017, 03:55 PM)lynx Wrote:

Opinions that are biased aren't okay... They are related there is a high chance it was just being biased. I can have EpicPuma talk on his behalf maybe Tuesday.
If it was through steam messages the person should've blocked them. I do think the person should be banned but Not perma maybe like a month.

This is a unban request, not a debate. IF this keeps up I will lock the thread. - Starky Don't try to censor people lmao

Allowing people to "Debate" maybe result in the unban of a player who put many hours into the server.

There was evidence enough at the time but as of now I only have witnesses. -Starky

also any proof of these messages? o wait you don't have any ? You only have witnesses? Man I have witnesses of Scoovie aimbotting on the server lets ban him.
(02-18-2017, 04:12 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 03:55 PM)lynx Wrote:

Opinions that are biased aren't okay... They are related there is a high chance it was just being biased. I can have EpicPuma talk on his behalf maybe Tuesday.

Opinions that are biased aren't okay
Hmmmmmmmm........
I'll stand as a witness too. If need be. I loved Fell, but plotting against the co-owner wasn't cool.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-18-2017, 04:14 PM)Fozzy Wrote: If it was through steam messages the person should've blocked them. I do think the person should be banned but Not perma maybe like a month.

This is a unban request, not a debate. IF this keeps up I will lock the thread. - Starky Don't try to censor people lmao

Allowing people to "Debate"  maybe result in the unban of a player who put many hours into the server.

There was evidence enough at the time but as of now I only have witnesses. -Starky

also any proof of these messages? o wait you don't have any ? You only have witnesses? Man I have witnesses of Scoovie aimbotting on the server lets ban him.
Valid points made. But I am fine with reducing the ban. As I said 0 for reduce, I am neutral. But also if the debate is going to cause drama it isn't needed.
+1 for reduction.(3days-1week) it's been a while already. Maybe we should define our rules a little more huh
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]