Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes I know what month it is
Hi everyone!

I'm August (not my real name), and I'm currently a Donor on the Murder server.
I'm 25, living in Missouri. Formerly from NY.

I have a bit of a checkered past with Gmod, as anyone will. I've been on and staffed multiple servers in my 7 year history on Gmod as a whole, amassing just shy of 2,500 hours as of writing this.
I've seen many communities come and go, I've made many friends, and I look to make more here.

You'll primarily find me on Murder kicking it with the folks over there.
Hope to see y'all on there with me!
Hello August! Glad to see you have done this! I am glad you're part of the community!
Hey Augustus! Welcome!

Come play PH with me if you have time.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Can honestly say, I don't think I've seen you on the server. We probably are just on different schedules. 

Welcome to Murder Heart
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome brother, come to TTT sometimes. We won't harass TOO much.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Hey there! Welcome to the forums.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
Welcome to the forums fam.
Welcome to the forums bud
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Welcome to the forums ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]