Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes its your girl! <3
Ingame Name: Mommy_Imperial 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88305743

Time Played: 1w 0days 19hr 15 mins (290hrs-total)

When First Joined: bought the game march 30th, been playing since May.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Every day any time mostly 5pm-7am or just when needed PDT ZONE

Rank Desired:Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/regular 

What can you do to help the community?
: Well im always on the server and when im on i treat everyone fairly and always make sure player following the rules/ and are respecting staff&players.  i always just want a calm server but i know its always like that, so i try to keep everything together.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help this server beacuse its my favorite, ive ment a lot of wonderful people, and always have a blast playing no matter the time of day, and all i care about is to have fun while following the rules and having everyone apart of that. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Sadly yes i was banned for miss using the !stuck so i was banned for 1hr. 
(I didnt know what todo for that hour!!)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  i applied June 19th 2018, 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...R-HAHAHAH/ https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...test-staff
How did you find us?: actually dont laugh at me but i think most of us started with watch youtube gamer (am i right?!?!?) but i pick dinks Beacuse it said it had a fast download and then once i join it was a very chilled group of people that came to become some of my closet friends.

Other: i help with ban request, always on the server as i said mostly at night beacuse i dont sleep, and this is my thrid request so please dont hold back :) thanks- Heart
+1 for me she knows her rules, enforces them properly and Lets me know if theres any rule breaking or trouble going on, well communicated with other players and helps them out with questions!
+0 I'm staying neutral on this because all you do lately is Gamble and that can't be all you do as staff as you need to be able to watch the server and the store covers both the voice chat and text chat. Then there is the issue where you abused the unstuck commands for weeks after we kept telling you to stop. If you don't listen to that then how are we supposed to know if your going to follow the staff guidelines appropriately? This is an addition that I believe should be an admin and owner decision as it is a complicated situation.
I'm going to be honest as I have been with your other applications. As you can see in your other application, I was a strong supporter. I analyze ever application and ban request based on what I know and what the evidence holds.

Since your last application, you have abused the !stuck command to get outside of a few maps, some into impossible locations to be killed. You openly admit to this in your application, and since being banned for that brief time period, you have cleaned up your act from no longer abusing the !stuck command to your speech. Will you be able to stay clean with powers? Will you return to your ways before being banned? Those are the big questions.

You also have helped with several ban requests with explanation, photos, and maybe a video or two which is nice. You are on many times when few or no staff are available which is nice. However, since your last application I don't necessarily know if it's all your fault entirely but there has been a level of distrust going on and you have been part of that circle along with drama. Once again I don't know if it's your fault but your answers to me and @"MinuteMonarch" on a couple of issues since your last application have some individuals concerned.

I'm going to say a +0 on this one. If your application does not go through and you try again next time with the same good attitude since you have been banned then I will change it to a +1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 i haven't  been on lately so im not the best judge for this kinda thing but imperial was doin a pretty good job helping out and stuff when i was on so i can definitely see her getting trusted.
+1 I've been on the sever for a while and was playing for a big i enjoyed the sever for a long time and kept playing on the sever 'cause i enjoyed the community and also the staff usually when I'm on would be on, would be halfdemonlink, imperial_mommy, midnight and orthero so far these people have been on very day after I've either been on during the week and have been very supportive of the community too so i would think it would be wonderful if imperial_mommy from how friendly sh'e to others and takes the position very seriously
+0
 You are sweet girl and seem helpful to staff in server and when helping with ban requests but first time I played with you I saw you abuse !stuck to get on the room on house and when I asked someone "wait why is she on the roof" their response was "yes she does that a lot" 

You are active every day granted you have been gambling but not as frequently as when I first played with you.

You like to help others and help keep things peaceful when you can.

I am going to be THAT GUY, and you knew I would be THAT GUY from the moment you posted this application.

I do not believe you are ready to be staff. There's been so many things within question surrounding you from the time of your last application to now. Majority of your time has been spent with you opening copious amounts of crates, however, as of late you've been more involved with helping staff. Having said that, you've also had an issue with overpowering people in the voice chat and talking over staff who are trying to handle a situation.

NOW to transition a little.
You've come a long way from who you were in the beginning, you're more involved in the community and helping to create a more positive environment for the users on Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt.
You've got time on server, and you've been involved in the forums with reporting issues.

I feel you need more time to show that the past issues are actually the past, and that this quick change isn't a flash in the dark.

I highly suggest applying next month when you have this proof, then you will have my +1 and MANY others.

Best of Luck to you in all you do.
+1 for me he is on in the night when no staff is on we do need that . we have crazys an ghoster at that time the most i think . but for the times that she broke the rules have her work it off with some community service as trusted bc its so stressful for me but i love it. good luck out there girl
+0 While you are good on the server lately you have been known to abuse the unstuck command, even until you were banned for it, also while you've been better about this lately you gamble on the server a lot instead of paying attention to the game. Honestly I'd like to see you being better on the server for some more time if you continue to be good like you have been recently i'd definitely give you a +1 on you're next application.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]