Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouSir's ban appeal
Steam Name: YouSir67
Steam I.D:STEAM_0:0:81271336

Who banned you: Penguinslayer4

Reason for ban: Trolling, Staff dis, mic spam

Reason for Mods to unban you: I was actually trying to be good and not troll. when I got banned, that is. Honestly I'm not a troll, I'm a funny guy, its just staff doN't like funny. or at least my kinda funny. I never tried to mic spam, I didn't know how my mic was and I tried being quieter, hell, I tried whispering and got muted. I'm a good player and I try to be on my best behavior. Plus I feel like a perma is a little too far, seeing as I was only really being mean to staff and being honest.
personally, -1. i was not there, but i watched you in a way argue with staff telling them that they arent aloud to pm you, even if it was a joke i feel like you should not try and tell a staff memeber what to do when all they tried to do was give you a warning on what was going to happen, and then the fact you where being disrespectful/mean to staff members is also not acceptable.
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Since I wasn't there (sadly) I only have the information that on the forums. But that all I need, you was disrespectful to deadpool (tmod mod only one) and minus. It just common sense, simple rules for a simple gamemode -1

(01-15-2018, 10:10 PM)kev222 Wrote: Since I wasn't there (sadly) I only have the information that on the forums. But that all I need, you was disrespectful to deadpool (tmod mod only one) and minus. It just common sense, simple rules for a simple gamemode -1

And you was just ban you can't change heart and mind in 1 min not even a day
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I was only mean to deadpool, but that is because, as staff personally, I hated how he acted. If I was mean to other staff it was normally a joke.
(01-15-2018, 10:14 PM)[RTD] YouSir67 Wrote: I was only mean to deadpool, but that is because, as staff personally, I hated how he acted. If I was mean to other staff it was normally a joke.

In the staff "circle" they like to be like sometime. Like make tease one another * cough cough *
Deadpool is a she too
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
you crossed lines, i sent you a private message on things and linked you to the server rules, I told you argee to the rules or simply leave, you chose to stick around and be toxic and rude. -1.
So. Let me get this straight. You want us to unban you after you called the staff a "Bad staff", continued to undermine the staff by going around in circles about the issues and started up a conversation about how our staff sucks? You're allowed your opinions but you were encouraging others to break rules and were rude to the staff when they tried to enforce the rules. -1
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
-1. I had warned you verbally to fix your mic and you had plainly told me no and that since you didnt know how to, the answer was still no. even while another player had tried to explain to you how to fix it. and I do like funny, but the attitude and vibes you were producing through your mic was not good and felt negative and toxic.
yes i am female you should know by now oof but -1 you were warned plenty of times and given many chances which you ruined for yourself. you know fully well why you were serving the punsihments since i explained to you many times we shall not go back into our endless loop 
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
-1 from me. if you were warned multiple times of what you needed to fix, and were personally messaged of the server rules and to agree to comply, or leave, was a decision you made upon your own doing. we staff love to have a good laugh a lot, but when you're told your doing something against server rules, and choose not to follow, you made the choice personally to no think about it, and now your not liking the retaliation of what staff does to make sure the server is a friendly place for all users.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]