Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a blue veggie dont sound too good
Ingame Name: Kale, among many other names

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449563067

Time Played: Ingame says 16 days 13 minutes/ 384 hours and 13 min

When First Joined: around mid April of 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually anytime after 5pm EST

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: During my time as a Trusted, I've learned how to properly navigate the RDM manager, but what i deal with the most are RDM/troll groups. With t-mod, i can use the karma commands to give me time to get a proper ban request up if there aren't any mods on, or i'm the only staff online. As well, helping people who are stuck in either spectator or a crack in the wall with bring and unspec commands. As well, i feel like I've become better at dealing with reports more efficiently.

Why you want to help the community: This is honestly the only server I've played on since i got GMod, and I've built up a lot of friendships with people here. I'd like to keep being a part of a community, and also make it a better place while I'm still as active as I'm here, as school will probably get a bit more serious next year.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No serious bans

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Here ya go

How did you find us?: Some friends recommended this server when I first got gmod.

Other: Thank @"killerZoreo" for the comic sans idea
SORRY FOR THE EARLY PING ZOREO
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
-1 pinged me twice before actually posting this

In all seriousness, this is an easy +1. I have watched kale deal with situations and deal with reports and he's good at it. He is very quick to grab reports to deal with and is good at remembering to do them. I wish you luck on this and hope to see you as a blue veggie soon.
A blue veggie sounds kind of disgusting and I would prefer not to see it.

+1 for the Kale. When I came back to play this server kale was just promoted to trusted. Everyday he seems to hop on (for some random ass reason) and handle reports, and I think he does a fine job. From what I’ve seen of Kale, i think he would be a very good TMod.
+1 whenever i've seen him on the server hes always chill and can stay calm even against concentrated groups of trolls, t-mod would give him better options to help out on the server, hes definitely doing better than me.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
-1 Not enough trap

This is probably the easiest +1 I have given thus far. You are quick to deal with reports and keep the server calm also you are very active and are on almost every day I believe you would make a great Tmod!
bump bc of all the ban requests i had to make in 30 min
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
Congratulations you awful vegetable, your application has been accepted!