Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applying for Tmod
Ingame Name: HalfDemonLink

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109028393

Time Played: 258 hours and 43 minutes. As of writing this

When First Joined: June, 27th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play at random times, PST.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can help keep the server calm and do my best to handle every situation I come across fairly and professionally.

Why do you want to help the community?: I really like playing on this server I've met A lot of cool people and would like to keep the server good for them as well as everyone else.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes I applied for trusted.

How did you find us?: I found the server pretty randomly at night server hopping.

Other: I know i'm applying for Tmod really fast after applying for trusted but i'm one of the few people who goes on at night and has to deal with the trolls that come during those hours I understand if you think I'm not ready and i'm okay with any outcome this has. If you don't think i'm doing a good enough job right now to become Tmod please tell me what I can improve on please and thank you.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 He handles situations professionally while sticking to the rules. Handles trolls effeciently and I think he's ready for a move up.
On top of that we need more higher up staff to be able to come on of a night for bans. We don't have many with that schedule.
Are you trying to get clapped? +1 You are pretty good. #clapped
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
+1, good guy, one of the most loyal staff and helps everyone.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 good guy and we need more tmods anyways
+1
+0. here you go
+1

I think you'll do fine
+1 He is a good player, he is on most of time, and we need more higher rank staff members to assist the server.
+1 all the way hes on all the time and he helps with staff and always there when you need him. he will be awesome and now he can slap me haahhaa!! good luck my dude!!!   Heart Heart Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66