That isn't awarn. This is
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-18-2020, 05:52 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: That isn't awarn. This is

please mind my stupidty i just want it back
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Dink is looking into it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Warning/punishment managers are a godsend, autoban/kick or not. I'm not sure why this wasn't at the top of the list of things to add.
(add to PH too?)
(03-18-2020, 07:06 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Warning/punishment managers are a godsend, autoban/kick or not. I'm not sure why this wasn't at the top of the list of things to add.
(add to PH too?)

Ph use to have the awarn but wasnt really used cause there was no way to remove it.

Well I think that that was the case. It was awhile back and I wouldn't mind it coming back as long as we had some way to remove it.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Gotta admit, hated the awarn system. Maybe it’s because we never got into the swing of it, but it wasn’t consistent and tbh was just another step. Maybe if it was ACTUALLY thought out and implemented, but as it was no.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I think awarn is both a blessing a a curse. I feel like its helpful for getting trolls off the server, but a pain for when you are getting evidence for something like hacking and they are temp banned for having too many warns
I remember this guy
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]