hackerman
Offender's Name: fluffy

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183569045

Potential Witnesses: Near

Reason to Ban: hacking

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6HFXRtHGzs
Idk if that's hacks, looks more like a hitreg problem to me tbh

(please don't hurt me)
(02-25-2020, 07:54 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Idk if that's hacks, looks more like a hitreg problem to me tbh

(please don't hurt me)

when he has a semi weapons like m16 or scout he just pops heads if he is stuck using a huge or vector his dmg varied. I have ss of dmg logs from his T round

https://imgur.com/a/kORQlje
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Dude has 150 ping of course he looks sus, every single fucking time a guest plays good everyone assumes hacks

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(02-25-2020, 08:14 PM)Thayr Wrote: Dude has 150 ping of course he looks sus, every single fucking time a guest plays good everyone assumes hacks

Sorry if this evidence wasnt solid enough, i may have more clips. In my opinion he was hacking. If you look at the way he aimed and his movement it didnt correspond with the shots he was hitting, plus i may have clips of more obvious aimbot. If you watch the clips in slo mo its super clear with his last kill that it snapped onto the head of lionetta. if im mistaken, dont ban him but i genuinely thought he was
my man is hacking 100%
+1 that some pretty bad hacks
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
was suspicious concerning the m16 shots, but the pistol kill at the end guarantees it really.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
If you have further evidence @nevo , this is the place to put it. Unless it is super-obvious, we generally want more evidence than a 29 second video. Thank you
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-26-2020, 02:32 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: If you have further evidence @nevo , this is the place to put it. Unless it is super-obvious, we generally want more evidence than a 29 second video. Thank you

I thought I had more clips but sadly not. I’ll make sure to gather more evidence in the future.