Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meow meow meow :)
Hello Everyone,

Im Shanklette, some people call me shank others call me kitty or cat. Im 24 years old and my birthday is october 8th.ive been playing gmod for around 3.5 years but ive been gaming for about 7 years. i love my shooters and my minecraft ive played a few mmo's inbetween but im not a big fan of them the questing its a boor for me. i have a full time job at a sub shop/convienece/coffee shop/gas station its called WAWA which is the greatest place ever. i have had other jobs and previous managment experience aswell. im a dedicated and loyal hard worker and i follow instructions and rules pretty well. ive never been arrested or anything of the sorts. im a fun easy outgoing person and i love to laugh and make jokes. im very friendly and i love helping people. i love making people happy because to me thats how to make your self happy. smiles are contagious. 

hmm hobbies?
I dont really have any besides coloring and gaming. i used to play basketball when i was younger but i stoped playing. so when im feeling stressed out i kinda just play games or go up to my local coffee chop and get cold brew and sit outside and color. 

my favorite animals are cats and snakes.  i have 3 cats whom i love to death and would kill for them (but if you would liek to buy them they cost $999,999,999,999.

my favorite colors are blue, red, black, purple

Heart Heart Heart Heart
You're hired! Welcome to the server!

This post is not breaking any rules. This post has been saved and it will be used as evidence when your status as staff is questioned. You have been warned. (This will appear on all of my posts.)
(04-16-2018, 04:42 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: You're hired! Welcome to the server!

This post is not breaking any rules. This post has been saved and it will be used as evidence when your status as staff is questioned. You have been warned. (This will appear on all of my posts.)

thank you :)
Nice to meet you! I have 4 cats, all siamese.
(04-16-2018, 05:21 PM)Gabe Wrote: Nice to meet you! I have 4 cats, all siamese.

can i have them ;-; my black cat looks like she has a bit of siamese in her she has a very defined face like one but with fur ;-;
(04-16-2018, 05:27 PM)[CC]ShankLette Wrote:

can i have them ;-; my black cat looks like she has a bit of siamese in her she has a very defined face like one but with fur ;-;

You can have the one that always meows when I play Garry's Mod ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(04-16-2018, 05:33 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 05:27 PM)[CC]ShankLette Wrote:

You can have the one that always meows when I play Garry's Mod ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

my boyfriend would love that considering  he sometimes has two fo my cats in his laps when we are at the desk together
Hi shank!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Hello Shanklette!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey! Welcome to the server shank!
Best regards,
                     Jake From State Farm