Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more healing
Ok so the  ds  are fucked as soon as the health station is destroyed, but the thing is its for ALL USE not just d's the only self healing is brawny brew and that doesn't do enough

heres some https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=307624986
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Didn't the D's have the sandwich at one point?
(11-11-2019, 03:51 PM)Cake Wrote: Didn't the D's have the sandwich at one point?

yeah but some changes were made to make sure t's wouldn't have it but then it was both idk

So I thought the sandwiches were going to be made Detective only but I seemed to be wrong on that one. This is something I hope we can do, that should help
(11-11-2019, 04:04 PM)Gabe Wrote: So I thought the sandwiches were going to be made Detective only but I seemed to be wrong on that one. This is something I hope we can do, that should help

ily Gabe  thank

TTT servers with D health packs tend to have wayyyyyy longer rounds. OT rounds would be frequent
This is going to be the sandwich all over again
You have the heal station put it in a protected place and if anyone damages it kos them and shield it with peace sentries theres also the tranfusion kit for a reason.
This is going to make rounds way longer.
this. reason why the detective has the health station is to help out people, and i think it's fair for ALL to use the health station.
gives a good game dynamic too
traitors have to lie why they're hurt, innocents can conglomerate and pack up together, etc.
(11-12-2019, 08:25 AM)Meeemo Wrote: This is going to be the sandwich all over again
You have the heal station put it in a protected place and if anyone damages it kos them and shield it with peace sentries theres also the tranfusion kit for a reason.
This is going to make rounds way longer.

The transfusion kit can heal the d and it has to damage some one

(11-12-2019, 09:19 AM)Derps Son Wrote: The transfusion kit can heal the d and it has to damage some one

If you suggest to remove the transfusion kit I will murder you
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020