Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not showing donor status
hello, i recently donated but it doesnt show that i am a donor. Nor did i receive the premium points for donating.
idk if i did it wrong donating from my phone while i was playing at the same time.

Edit: i received the rewards now. just the door status isnt appearing.
That would be something you'd have to talk with Dink about. Which server is this on?
I would also make sure it even went through on the card you used
(05-30-2019, 09:31 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: That would be something you'd have to talk with Dink about. Which server is this on?

It was on PH
(05-30-2019, 09:31 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: That would be something you'd have to talk with Dink about. Which server is this on?

forgive me as im very terrible with anything forum related. i also dont know how to contact him. it's on the prophunt server, but i need to edit the post as i received the rewards now. just not the status of donor.
(05-30-2019, 10:05 AM)Echo Wrote:

forgive me as im very terrible with anything forum related. i also dont know how to contact him. it's on the prophunt server, but i need to edit the post as i received the rewards now. just not the status of donor.

Your best bet would messaging him on Discord. His tag is Dinkleberg#0859 or you could join the Discord server and find him from the online members list on the sidebar.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ord-Server
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member