Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
some new taunts for your consideration
https://soundcloud.com/sember_uno/sets

I have a few more that i still need to edit down, if anyone has any suggestions leave a youtube link and time stamp for the sample and i can pull it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need a “reee” taunt
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(12-04-2018, 11:11 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: We need a “reee” taunt

The problem with that taunt and other suggested taunts is, well, players continuously spamming taunts. I would prefer short and less obnoxious taunts.
There is usually a staff member on who can hear the taunts and can stop the spamming.

But after listening to these...I freaking love them. They're amazing.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I like these ideas and options but I am concerned about people and trolls spamming the taunts when staff Aren’t on
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
It’s not like the John Cena one that people keep spamming

1000+ for this idea also add the Take me to space Themesong plllleeeeeaaassse
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(12-04-2018, 12:43 PM)§bAndre Wrote: I like these ideas and options but I am concerned about people and trolls spamming the taunts when staff Aren’t on

There is rarely a gap in the staff schedule where no one is on call. TBH tho you are right and taunt spamming can be a issue. I have said this before and will say it again, donors should be able to use !ss. This is probably a topic for another thread but you can hardly play without at least one donor on, !ss is a relatively harmless cmd and staff shouldn't have to bothered for something as petty as taunt spamming.

(12-04-2018, 01:50 PM)[Red]Sharky Wrote: Take me to space Themesong plllleeeeeaaassse

Drop me a link, im not sure what that is.
Other than that I love it so yeah let’s try it out
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
It’s like that Vine when people go to space ?? Not sure how to explain but  yeah I’ll have a see if I can get the link
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Make a taunt of @Gabe saying "Laced gey." Would be the best one yet