Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry
Offender's Name: CloudySkies

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43152160

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: always  props kills when no staff is on 

Proof: https://youtu.be/PFyDRTs2IZI

Other: this might not be enough proof because he stopped as soon as @Laced Xanax   joined at this time he did it again https://youtu.be/QWTBJgg3CDE
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I mean that only shows him killing one person. Also, I'm not saying he doesn't RDM with props, but I rarely see him doing it with people who don't usually prop fight with him.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-14-2018, 06:21 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I mean that only shows him killing one person. Also, I'm not saying he doesn't RDM with props, but I rarely see him doing it with people who don't usually prop fight with him.

Adding to that point i see him killing people with crowbars or props and he never gets reported so i assume those people play along with him and he doesnt kill more than 2 people a map so eh
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
forgot to do this: @CloudySkies
(10-14-2018, 11:02 PM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 06:21 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I mean that only shows him killing one person. Also, I'm not saying he doesn't RDM with props, but I rarely see him doing it with people who don't usually prop fight with him.

Adding to that point i see him killing people with crowbars or props and he never gets reported so i assume those people play along with him and he doesnt kill more than 2 people a map so eh

He does get reported however Fireball.  I've done so on at least on occasion.  If we ever play on a map that has props you can carry with Magneto Stick, he attempts to find a way to kill afk's immediately until he himself is killed for the act of RDMing AFKs.  To this point many times he isn't reported because he was killing afks, who have no way to report; they aren't at their keyboards to begin with.

If there is a barrel or radio or garbage pale, he will use it to push you into water or off a cliff, and if neither of those options are there, he will throw it at you.  This isn't a one time thing, it is every map with props he will target afk's prior to Overtime.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(10-16-2018, 05:29 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:

He does get reported however Fireball.  I've done so on at least on occasion.  If we ever play on a map that has props you can carry with Magneto Stick, he attempts to find a way to kill afk's immediately until he himself is killed for the act of RDMing AFKs.  To this point many times he isn't reported because he was killing afks, who have no way to report; they aren't at their keyboards to begin with.

If there is a barrel or radio or garbage pale, he will use it to push you into water or off a cliff, and if neither of those options are there, he will throw it at you.  This isn't a one time thing, it is every map with props he will target afk's prior to Overtime.

If you see people (like Cloudy) RDMing AFKs, and the staff does not, feel free to report it using the RDM report menu. It's not just for you to report someone who RDMed YOU, as you can use it to report people who are prop killing AFKs and whatnot.
(10-16-2018, 05:29 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:

If you can find evidence for that then report him there's nothing stopping you so uhh...
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Yea, this isn't enough for a ban, next time try to get more evidence than just one kill, try to include the logs too. If you do see him randomly killing AFKs before OT, alert a staff member if they're online and they can handle it. Sorry for the delay too.