spongeboob makes an appeal
Ingame Name: spongeboob

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:100947180

Who Banned You: Mr.Potato

Reason For Ban: RDM of an AFK + Leave

Length of Ban: 1 Day

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

What happened was there was 1-2 T's left and everyone was being tested, few people were remaining. The detective called a "test or kos" minutes beforehand so 2 people and I were next to an "AFK" and I decided to kill him since one of us were going to anyways. After this happened, the dude PM'ed me saying he wasnt afk and that was rdm (therefore the ban reason isn't justified, neither is RDM justified because the detective called test or kos during overtime.

Anyways, I feel this ban was not justified and the whole situation is a mess, and I wasn't even banned when this happened, I was autoslain and after that I left, I have a job and college classes to do, but I guess none of that matters apparently I was "leaving" because of 1 auto-slay. I came on hours after this happened and everything was fine, and now I was randomly banned at 10AM the next day (today) so no clue what this is about.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: N/A

I know 1 day isn't a big deal, but this is the only TTT server I play on and I do donate, and would love to be able to hop on tonight
Next time let staff know if you have something to do before you rdm someone.

Just wait out the day bud.
(09-14-2019, 01:44 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Next time let staff know if you have something to do before you rdm someone.

Once again, I don't see how it was even RDM.

Detective called test or kos MINUTES before this even happened. The game was coming to an end, someone was going to have to kill him. This doesn't make any sense.
(09-14-2019, 01:47 PM)spongeboob Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:44 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Next time let staff know if you have something to do before you rdm someone.

Detective called test or kos MINUTES before this even happened. The game was coming to an end, someone was going to have to kill him. This doesn't make any sense.

the thing is if it wasn't ot it was rdm because that's the only time you can kill afks no other time
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I was the one who slayed you for this and made the ban request.
You killed an afk exactly 4 minutes into the round as show by logs here. You then left before being slain without telling staff. If you have something going on and need to leave, talk to staff, we're usually pretty understanding about needing to leave for real world stuff.
(09-14-2019, 01:48 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

the thing is if it wasn't ot it was rdm because that's the only time you can kill afks no other time

The dude I killed PM'ed me saying he wasn't afk right after it happened. I don't know how far back you can look into this, but the proof is there.

(09-14-2019, 01:49 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I was the one who slayed you for this and made the ban request.
You killed an afk exactly 4 minutes into the round as show by logs here. You then left before being slain without telling staff. If you have something going on and need to leave, talk to staff, we're usually pretty understanding about needing to leave for real world stuff.

Thanks for this, now please check his PM's to me when he literally said "I wasn't afk" therefore, why am I banned for killing an "AFK"?
(09-14-2019, 01:50 PM)spongeboob Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:48 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

The dude I killed PM'ed me saying he wasn't afk right after it happened. I don't know how far back you can look into this, but the proof is there.

(09-14-2019, 01:49 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I was the one who slayed you for this and made the ban request.

Thanks for this, now please check his PM's to me when he literally said "I wasn't afk" therefore, why am I banned for killing an "AFK"?
we can't check pm's only logs of kills and shots
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(09-14-2019, 01:53 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: we can't check pm's only logs of kills and shots

Well of course, thats just great. Falsified ban, but ill wait it out i guess........
(09-14-2019, 01:50 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: [quote pid='68031' dateline='1568486947']

[/quote]

He wasn't playing the game, therefore he would be considered afk in this situation. Either way, the slay would be valid for RDMing another player. The test or kos would be invalid because, again, he would be considered afk even if he was at his computer
(09-14-2019, 01:56 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:50 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: [quote pid='68031' dateline='1568486947']

He wasn't playing the game, therefore he would be considered afk in this situation. Either way, the slay would be valid for RDMing another player. The test or kos would be invalid because, again, he would be considered afk even if he was at his computer
[/quote]

So I can just not move at all, act like im afk, and then if someone kills me even as a T, I can call RDM and lie about being afk and then get that person banned? Seems like a flaw to me.