Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trusted?
Ingame Name: Daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: 184 hours 

When First Joined:  middle of july 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  eastern time zone  4-8 on school nights weekdays till I get tired 

Sponsor(s): 

Rank Desired:  trusted 

Current Rank: regular 

What can you do to help the community: I can crack down on the hackers the mic spammers and rdmers  

Why you want to help the community: I have always loved this community they let me in with open arms I want to be like that for others 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Un-ban
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: I always loved fairy odd parents so I wanted to try the server out 

Other:  
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
-1. I appreciate the ambition but there are few things I think you need to work on before I can recommend you for staff, personally. First one is collecting evidence for things like ban requests. Most of your ban requests have shown you have a significant unfamiliarity with the rdm manager/report system. I know you meant well with them, but to survive as staff you need to know how to navigate that system better (damagelogs, death scenes and other features are accessible at end of round for non-staff in the f8 menu, for example). The other thing is general levelheadedness, sometimes you get really worked up about things and that's not good to do as a staff member. It's nothing against you personally, it's just being staff has a lot of pressure and I haven't seen anything that would make me think you would handle that pressure well. You also had instances of RDM earlier on, but you have improved fantastically on that end so keep up the good work there.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-02-2018, 10:18 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1. I appreciate the ambition but there are few things I think you need to work on before I can recommend you for staff, personally. First one is collecting evidence for things like ban requests. Most of your ban requests have shown you have a significant unfamiliarity with the rdm manager/report system. I know you meant well with them, but to survive as staff you need to know how to navigate that system better (damagelogs, death scenes and other features are accessible at end of round for non-staff in the f8 menu, for example). The other thing is general levelheadedness, sometimes you get really worked up about things and that's not good to do as a staff member. It's nothing against you personally, it's just being staff has a lot of pressure and I haven't seen anything that would make me think you would handle that pressure well. You also had instances of RDM earlier on, but you have improved fantastically on that end so keep up the good work there.

i agree with this man so -1
merry christmas xbox
(09-02-2018, 10:18 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1. I appreciate the ambition but there are few things I think you need to work on before I can recommend you for staff, personally. First one is collecting evidence for things like ban requests. Most of your ban requests have shown you have a significant unfamiliarity with the rdm manager/report system. I know you meant well with them, but to survive as staff you need to know how to navigate that system better (damagelogs, death scenes and other features are accessible at end of round for non-staff in the f8 menu, for example). The other thing is general levelheadedness, sometimes you get really worked up about things and that's not good to do as a staff member. It's nothing against you personally, it's just being staff has a lot of pressure and I haven't seen anything that would make me think you would handle that pressure well. You also had instances of RDM earlier on, but you have improved fantastically on that end so keep up the good work there.

dildo said everything i could think of. -1, sorry bud.
Neutral because I don't know you but like the others mentioned. You should learn to be active on the other parts first before applying. There's other criteria and requirements required to do before you apply for trusted. (:
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-02-2018, 10:20 PM)Jimbo Wrote:

i agree with this man so -1

completely agree
Literally everyone above me here already said it all. -1
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
+1

My 5-year-old daughter and I were recently involved in a car accident -- an elderly gentleman pulled directly in front of us while we were going 45-50 mph.

I had blood coming from somewhere, and I didn't know up from down.

Daeganislegit was a calming voice during my madness. He was calm, kind, concise and patient. I probably asked him the same questions eight times, and he never lost his patience with me.

I also overheard him giving direction to others -- he has obvious leadership skills.

I appreciate that someone gave me comfort in that dark moment. Thank you for being a voice of reason.

I will improve thank you

I will improve thank you
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]

I cant agree more -1
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]