unban user space
Steam Name:Space

Steam I.D (32):STEAM_0:0:56122860

Who banned you: Obi Juan CanBlowMe

Reason for ban: Official reason - playing as a prop and damaging people, asking admins questions.    Obis reason- You know what. I'm done. (You know why)

Length of ban: permaban, forever, infinite

Reason for Mods to unban you: I'm an active member on the dinkleberg server that contributes positive vibes everyday. I promise i will no longer be a prop even though its a feature in the game.

Have you been banned from our server before? If so link your unban request here (if any): Nope, first offense and its a perma

(Optional) Extra details:  The admins i dealt with were extra abusive. Flipps, Scoovie, and Obi. They swore like pirates at me and were not the most professional people to represent a top TTT server.
You spend 2 entire maps constantly trolling, false reporting, and harassing staff for their decisions after you were slain for killing 2 people on Plaza by spinning the car while dead. You have been nothing but trouble every time I see you. Perhaps the ban can be reduced but you will not be playing any time soon. -1 unban
Interfering with the active game by possessing props. Arguing with staff after being told you were in the wrong and to stop. Kicked for continuing to possess props. False reports. Blatant RDM. Continuing to possess props and messing with the game. Generally being a toxic player. I hope you enjoyed your time here, because you're not gonna get any more. -1

[Image: JC_tyfubSHIRT_FINAL.png?itok=NC-kC4oI]
From what I have seen of you in the past and this instance you do troll, and this isn't the first time with props. -1 for complete unban.
On the flip side of things at times you are a decent player and fun to play with. If you get a ban reduction, play the game how it is ment to be played. +1 for some type of reduction.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
-lying in unban request - check
-calling staff abusive - check
-killing ppl while in spec - check
-arguing with staff - check
-false reports - check
-lying in those reports - check
-constant trolling - check
I don't think so -1
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-19-2017, 10:12 PM)Scoovie Wrote: -lying in unban request - check
-calling staff abusive - check
-killing ppl while in spec - check
-arguing with staff - check
-false reports - check
-lying in those reports - check
-constant trolling - check
I don't think so -1

Lol nvm then a solid -1.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I dont think youre actually sorry, I think youre blaming staff and not taking responsibility for what you did. Also this report makes you sound angry:

" The admins i dealt with were extra abusive. Flipps, Scoovie, and Obi. They swore like pirates at me and were not the most professional people to represent a top TTT server." - The staff arent at fault. Youre the one at fauly. You wouldnt listen to them so they did what they were supposed to do. They slayed you 2 or 3 times because you kept damaging players with props (while dead), they kicked you because you damaging players with props (once again while dead). And you kept arguing with staff while continuing to possess props. Thats not abuse.

"Official reason - playing as a prop and damaging people, asking admins questions." - no, you were getting angry and arguing with staff. Theres a difference between asking questions and getting salty. Dont lie in you unban request or try to sugarcoat anything. Also you kept making false reports.

"I'm an active member on the dinkleberg server that contributes positive vibes everyday. I promise i will no longer be a prop even though its a feature in the game." - the postive vibes thing sounds kinda... smart alecy.. and the "even though its a feature in the game" part makes you come off as angry.

"permaban, forever, infinite" - posting 3 different ways of saying permaban makes you come off as angry.

You should try remaking your report into something a little less aggresive and stop trying to sugarcoat / ignore what you did wrong.

-1 for an unban
Dont look so blue
^about sums it up, I was trying to give benefit of the doubt, but since it is obvi you lied in report... ---1
Re-appeal in a Months or 2 when you fully understand what you did wrong.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Denied, try again in a few months.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]