Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unjustified ban
Steam Name:   (its a weird character that makes me have no name)

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:160298527

Who banned you: kasumi

Reason for ban: "trolling" 

Reason for Mods to unban you: i wasn't trolling i was just trying to get unmuted but nothing was working

(Optional) Extra details: so i got muted because kasumi was noclipped inside of a wall, so i said that it was a stupid spot because no one can see her, and she muted me for "ghosting" when all i said was she was inside a wall. thats not ghosting there are like 100 different walls on the map, i wasnt trying to give away her position i was just asking her why she was hiding in a illegal spot like that. so to try to get unmtued i followed her around hitting her with a knife until she realized that i was still muted, i figured the mute was permanent so i was trying to get her to unmute me. then i went to spectator 2 times i meant to switch back and forth so they would see i was trying to get someones attention, but there was a 10 second delay where i couldnt switch teams so they banned me before i could switch back. i guess it might look like i was trolling, but if i hadnt been muted that wouldnt have happened. ive been playing on this server alot recently and dont intend to troll just was curious why moderators can do whatever they want but the second someone disagrees with them they ban them. anyways after i got permanently banned for joining spectator i got on my other account to explain that i was trying to get unmuted and she was trying to justify that her spot was "legal" when in the motd illegal spots include spots that show 0 visibility which is exactly the type of spot she was in. anyways she told me to accept my permaban and stop arguing. i never did anything excessive or anything that was remotely close to trolling, and i also think that if she thought i was ghosting when i said she was inside a wall then i would expect atleast a warning saying something along the lines of "dont say something like that its ghosting, if you do that again you will get muted for 'x amount of time' "
ok
merry christmas xbox
(09-19-2018, 05:06 PM)Jimbo Wrote: ok

ok? lol
-1 noboby and I warned you and explained to you earlier about how you where ghosting. The fact that you have been around long enough to know about team switching and about spectator so you obviously knew you were going to get in trouble for it. Not to mention you and one of your friends were caught ghosting yesterday and you were caught abusing the unstuck command (you were banned for the unstuck then told your friend next time we caught you two ghosting you would be banned). You obviously have no intention of following the rules and think you can get away with breaking them without consequence. The fact that we already warned you and explained that the wall thing was ghosting when you ghosted almostmidnights shows that perfectly.

(09-19-2018, 05:08 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: -1 noboby and I warned you and explained to you earlier about how you where ghosting. The fact that you have been around long enough to know about team switching and about spectator so you obviously knew you were going to get in trouble for it. Not to mention you and one of your friends were caught ghosting yesterday and you were caught abusing the unstuck command (you were banned for the unstuck then told your friend next time we caught you two ghosting you would be banned). You obviously have no intention of following the rules and think you can get away with breaking them without consequence. The fact that we already warned you and explained that the wall thing was ghosting when you ghosted almostmidnights shows that perfectly.

so 1. we werent ghosting we were on the same team, 2 i joined spectator to try to get attention to get unmuted not ghost, 3 i honestly didnt know using the unstuck key was bad since ive seen people use it before which now i know isnt allowed, 4 when did i ghost almostmidnights? 5 i follow the rules all the damn time, i just didnt know using the unstuck key was bad.
You ghosted twice. I told you the first time no ghosting and I muted you for that for the map then you do it again saying that I was in the wall and I muted you for that for the whole map because you ghosted. Then you started blocking the bathroom door where myself and 2 other hunters couldn’t get out so I asked you to back up and you didn’t so I tp’d you somewhere else THEN another round you so the same and I tp’d you put the way. Then you go in spectator so I force swap you onto a team THEN you go in spectator again. Therefore it is a -1 for me on the unban

Oh and then after I ban you, you go on your second account so avoiding ban punishment is in there too
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-19-2018, 05:08 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: -1 noboby and I warned you and explained to you earlier about how you where ghosting. The fact that you have been around long enough to know about team switching and about spectator so you obviously knew you were going to get in trouble for it. Not to mention you and one of your friends were caught ghosting yesterday and you were caught abusing the unstuck command (you were banned for the unstuck then told your friend next time we caught you two ghosting you would be banned). You obviously have no intention of following the rules and think you can get away with breaking them without consequence. The fact that we already warned you and explained that the wall thing was ghosting when you ghosted almostmidnights shows that perfectly.

and btw i did get a 12 hour ban for the unstuck key so i did take my punishment, i just dont see how a perma is fair for "ghosting" when i intentionally didnt mean to give away someones position

(09-19-2018, 05:12 PM)Kasumi Wrote: You ghosted twice. I told you the first time no ghosting and I muted you for that for the map then you do it again saying that I was in the wall and I muted you for that for the whole map because you ghosted. Then you started blocking the bathroom door where myself and 2 other hunters couldn’t get out so I asked you to back up and you didn’t so I tp’d you somewhere else THEN another round you so the same and I tp’d you put the way. Then you go in spectator so I force swap you onto a team THEN you go in spectator again. Therefore it is a -1 for me on the unban

Oh and then after I ban you, you go on your second account so avoiding ban punishment is in there too

1 i got muted 1 time and spent that entire game trying to stab u with a knife so you would unmtue me

(09-19-2018, 05:12 PM)Kasumi Wrote: You ghosted twice. I told you the first time no ghosting and I muted you for that for the map then you do it again saying that I was in the wall and I muted you for that for the whole map because you ghosted. Then you started blocking the bathroom door where myself and 2 other hunters couldn’t get out so I asked you to back up and you didn’t so I tp’d you somewhere else THEN another round you so the same and I tp’d you put the way. Then you go in spectator so I force swap you onto a team THEN you go in spectator again. Therefore it is a -1 for me on the unban

oh and not everyone has voice_enable 1 so if you were talking i didnt hear you say backup

do you guys think i plan on getting banned again? why else would i be on your website asking to get unbanned. because i enjoy the server and would like to continue playing on it. like i said before i never did any of these things knowing they were wrong. now i know, i didnt know saying someone is inside a wall was ghosting, thats like saying someone is on the floor lmao, i dont know why you people just hate me for making a few mistakes. you act like im a complete troll out to ruin everyones lives lol. you really think i should be perm for these things? i got banned the other day for abusing unstuck and i havent been doing that anymore. i also didnt know a mute was only for 1 map i assumed it was permanent and didnt know how to contact an admin. im just saying if i get unbanned i wont do anything wrong
ok

in order to not get myself banned im gonna add my input on here

kasumi did the right thing, and you couldn't accept it so you came back on with an alt.

ban evasion is a big no no, and is probably one of the easiest ways to earn a perma.
From @"Kasumi" because the forums are not cooperating with her: I’ve muted you twice. I was in a legal spot where I was able to be seen and killed therefore it wasn’t illegal. And you ghosted me twice so you were muted twice. 1 was for the round and the other was for the map. And the second one is when you started trolling

From me: Yes me and noboby warned you and you started arguing saying "how did I ghost I didn't say where midnight is just that he is in a wall, not like I said what wall he is in". You can deny it all you want but noboby, midnight, and several other server regulars from this morning will all be able to back up my statement on that.

Your unban has been Denied. You may appeal again on 10/20/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]