btw @"beershroomslsdweedheroincocaine" 

oh yeah and this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1544347601
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Yeah i was there he just gagged and muted him a couple times and argued non sence

we also warned him to stop but he decided to do it again
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
So uhh... The first screenshot link doesnt work, nor does it show anything incriminating IMO, the second and third one are of the exact same moment unless somehow all the planets aligned and everything was said exactly the same... Although the last one seems excessively hostile... Weird case
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
@"beershroomslsdweedheroincocaine"
+1 on ban has harassed me before but I didn't get proof so ban this scum also @"beershroomslsdweedheroincocaine" get your ass here
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(10-21-2018, 05:47 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: So uhh... The first screenshot link doesnt work, nor does it show anything incriminating IMO, the second and third one are of the exact same moment unless somehow all the planets aligned and everything was said exactly the same... Although the last one seems excessively hostile... Wei
Sorry i was super fucking tired when i made this. I removed the duplicate and the unnecessary one. Like festive said, he gaged and muted me a few times (even though i wont be abe to get the other ones ;.; )
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I would like to ask, why didn't Festive use his given powers as staff (even if it's only trusted) to stop this from happening? A couple of warnings and a kick or two probably would've worked.
i warned him and also he did it all around the same time so kicking him after he stopped eh just sorta usless and there would be another report on the power abuse that im too lazy to deal with
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Just seeing this because work killed me and I couldn't get on yesterday, as I had explained to them I muted him the first time on because he was saying stuff like "donors are gay, waist of 15 bucks, etc" and that's cool but he was also mic spamming and being a nuisance. Now the second time I muted him was an accident I meant to mute him specifically so that I alone could not hear him, later (2 mins later) I found out it was done using "tab" then hitting mute on his name, but didn't know it at the time. So I wasn't trying to "power abuse" or anything and obviously just didn't want to hear the kid, I rarely use my "powers". I don't "harass" anyone I just play the game. This only happened during one match and I figured out how to mute him personally so I did and that was the end of that. If ya'll are implying I did this 3 or 4 times you are lying. Happened twice and the second was an accident. I get it trying to gang up on me since I don't usually get on the forums but I donated my 15 precious dollars that I worked hard for because I work hard for my money , mommy didn't hand me that 15 or her Credit Card cuz she died of cancer a few years ago so if y'all (Google/Fireball/Spooky) really want to strip me of my "donor rank" cuz its means that much to you since I don't know how to use commands on Gmod properly then go ahead and fabricate a better story. I'm sure the Mods will see clearly through that one too. Thanks all for reading and have a good day! :)

wow just noticed my donor rank was indeed stripped. Shame on yall. SMH

Also I don't have a recording but Google was saying "IM GONNA HAVE YOUR DONOR RANK STRIPPED NEXT TIME YOU GET ON JUST WATCH!!" maliciously so what's up with that? Is that how we do it over her in Dinkleburg's? Like dat? Some kid randomly starting shit and getting away with it to be a jerk since he got nothing better to do then be weird as fuck on the mic? damn son that's whack. I'll still play but damn that's some boo boo ya'll

Honestly I think Spooky Chrome's rank should be striped if anything, not only did he bait me, but then he threatened me with this exact situation, and he said it with malicious intent. I'm on pretty much every night (for the past month or two, just joined) and I don't ever use my powers or harass anyone. That's my 2 cents and I'll definitely be on after work to see what plays out, just sucks that I even contributed money if that's how we roll over here.
I'm more inclined to believe the previous moderator's account more than yours. BUT @"Spooky Chrome™ (TheDerpGamer)" did any of this happen?

ah well i tried