Dinkleberg's GMod
ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map (/showthread.php?tid=1346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - donkeyskin1 - 04-15-2017

I drew a design for a map I was going to make months ago. Sort of gave up on it. Wish I could find the plans I drew....

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - An Ol' Spicy Keychain - 04-15-2017

(04-15-2017, 11:47 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I drew a design for a map I was going to make months ago. Sort of gave up on it. Wish I could find the plans I drew....

what was it like?

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - An Ol' Spicy Keychain - 04-16-2017

Added suggestions from @reed1103 and @ReThink

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - ReThink - 04-17-2017

(04-16-2017, 01:10 PM)The Ol Spicy Keychain Wrote: Added suggestions from @reed1103 and @ReThink

The additions look awesome! I'm a little biased towards my own ideas though XD.

Also, that ending tho

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - reed1103 - 04-18-2017

I love the ending. If I'm a t I'll probably just listen to easy street in the t room.

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - MiniMe - 04-18-2017

Imma meta game you so hard

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - tons4583 - 04-18-2017

@reed1103 this is the best thing ever. This is now a map that I am going to force the dev team to put on. It's so beautiful. It's so muted not gagged. It's so... it's so..... easy.

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - Generally_Suspicious - 04-18-2017

This only serves to reaffirm my ineptitude at map making.

I really hope this gets added to the map roster when it's finished even if it's just a trial run!
I really enjoy the T area, especially the large one way window <3.
I feel some of the T rooms have these small windows that barely give you room to react with a harpoon so you just end up having to spend it on an easy kill rather than getting a vet with it and gunning down the guest who barely moves.

-also you should put non functioning shotgun ammo scattered around the map just to troll shotgun users ;] (including my self, of course)-

Omg it even has a fucking easter egg

+1 1/2

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - TDawg4 - 04-18-2017

This makes me smile.

RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - An Ol' Spicy Keychain - 04-19-2017

(04-18-2017, 06:59 PM)Sus-AF Wrote: This only serves to reaffirm my ineptitude at map making.

I really hope this gets added to the map roster when it's finished even if it's just a trial run!
I really enjoy the T area, especially the large one way window <3.
I feel some of the T rooms have these small windows that barely give you room to react with a harpoon so you just end up having to spend it on an easy kill rather than getting a vet with it and gunning down the guest who barely moves.

-also you should put non functioning shotgun ammo scattered around the map just to troll shotgun users ;] (including my self, of course)-

Omg it even has a fucking easter egg

+1 1/2
[Image: a505b7cab00aabd6009c6501efbf2a9e.png]
you'll have to wait till august
#blamerippe