Dinkleberg's GMod
What have y'all been doing during cornteen - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: What have y'all been doing during cornteen (/showthread.php?tid=11099)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - Pixie Soldier - 04-24-2020

Very little has changed for me on a day to day basis, although work is more stressful! Lots of gaming has been done and watching movies/TV shows. It's all the unnecessary things that I am missing like Starbucks and McDonalds :s . My travel plans are also not happening now  :(

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - RedBoltyy - 04-24-2020

Well I am basically not doing shit but playing games and fasting until 5 pm for the rest of the month.

I celebrate Ramadan but at the same time I hate celebrating it because I hate that I have to not eat or drink a single food for hours which kinda suck but is the point of looking at the moon.

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - lacer - 04-24-2020

I've been spending my quarantine wanting to beat up @Cardio

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - Caddy - 04-24-2020

I cannot stop playing animal crossing

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - Zuboba[Ape Gang] - 04-24-2020

Since I was a wee little boy I've had Asthma. So I rarely take a trip outside unless it's necessary, I've also been on 30-days of paid leave which ends this sunday when I gotta go back to work :(. It's ok tho cuz they are requiring everyone to wear masks and gloves. If I do ever step foot outside it's because I'm going to my moms or the store which I wear a mask at all times.

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - Cardio - 04-24-2020

(04-24-2020, 08:00 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I've been spending my quarantine wanting to beat up @Cardio

Square UPPPPPPPPPP boy

Also my mom gets free breakfast from McDonald's bc she is a healthcare worker so I've been enjoying that

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - AzunaRiceBoy - 04-24-2020

I've been reading some Stephen King books and doing breathalyzing people  Sleepy

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - Pinksakura3_TTV - 04-24-2020

I’ve been playing a lot of murder, binging tv and anime, trying to draw, sleeping a lot, and struggling with online school

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - snak - 04-24-2020

Still working monday to friday, which I don't mind, I NEED the money to pay for rent/truck loan/ETC!!!

Haven't really changed my routine besides not being able to get my latte from starbucks in the morning and making my workout routine at home instead of the gym.

Really dislike but understand the social distancing. I'm going to be hugging so many people after all this is over..

RE: What have y'all been doing during cornteen - Kale - 04-24-2020

we got the online classes, we got cuphead, and we got league and das it