Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have y'all been doing during cornteen
First of all I'd like to start off by saying I hope that each and every one of you all have been doing well and staying safe during this pandemic. It sucks being locked up for sure, but social distancing will pay off soon enough I hope.

Anyways, back on topic.

I've been up to a hell of a lot of shenanigans this last month or so. Been doing a lot of reading on religious texts, reading classics, etc. One thing in particular though is that I've broadened my music choices quite a bit. Went from just a rock and rap type of guy, to liking all sorts of new genres except country. Still can't get into it lmao. Uhh I've been trying to adjust to these garbage online classes, but to no avail honestly. Just hopping by honestly, I'm luckily able to learn from all the different learning styles, but online class is still garbage. Other than that honestly I've been gaming a lot, like a lot a lot. 

Dat is all my friends, have a good night.
My schedule is basically the same with work and stuff. Honestly the only thing that has changed is me being paranoid when I go to the store for food or something.

Also, for country don't listen to the new stuff try the more classical music.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Nothing can get me to listen to country, either. Eugh

Honestly I also haven't been up to much. I've been facetiming my friends every day, working out/dieting in case beaches DO open this summer, watching too much stuff on streaming services, and having a nice drink here and there. Oh, and homework... occasionally.

Hopefully, all this goes away within time. I've been looking into reports and this could last on-and-off until 2021, but here's hoping that they're just being too pessimistic.
[Image: source.gif]
cornteen
former admin2
(04-24-2020, 12:33 AM)Deadpool Wrote: cornteen

yes sir, a corny joke
Bro we chilling big dawg been enjoying playing games and talking with ya. Wonder what the pats gonna do tomorrow gonna be interesting
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(04-24-2020, 12:39 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Bro we chilling big dawg been enjoying playing games and talking with ya. Wonder what the pats gonna do tomorrow gonna be interesting

for sure bro. what I was trying to say earlier was that Bill Belichick usually trades the first round pick(s) if the person he initially had his eyes on gets picked, then of course goes into the later rounds and drafts semi-unknown players who will eventually perform very well under the Patriots system.
I'm an essential worker so somehow avoiding being sick while regularly interacting with the public. At the very least work does provide social interaction so we play a lot of Animal Crossing with each other during down time
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Being an admin for this dumbo TTT server called Dinklebergs.

Also I'm am essential worker so dying
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm also an essential worker and work's been really hectic. I wanna play animal crossing D;