Dinkleberg's GMod
I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? (/showthread.php?tid=12203)

Pages: 1 2 3

I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - 🅱️eter - 08-14-2020

Hey everyone! I have been playing murder for a few days now and I LOVE IT! What is everyone else's favorite server and why? I love murder the most because I'm more familiar with it than other servers and I have been playing this specific game mode for a while now.

RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - lacer - 08-14-2020

my favorite is melonbomber because i bomb people with melons

RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - leftjupiter18 - 08-14-2020

Obviously murder, from the hopeful murder trusted applicant

RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - Nicol Bolas - 08-14-2020

Idk man hard to tell

RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - saltychapdaddy - 08-14-2020

As someone who's played on all four (mainly TTT), they all have their special perks.

TTT is somewhere you'd go if you enjoy a lot of chaos. It's a very frantic group but for the most part, they're nice until you give them a reason not to be.

Prop Hunt is a very chill laidback group. It's fun to go on there but I usually just rage quit because I suck at the game. The server is very good though.

Murder's only flaw in my opinion is its player size, I wish we could have more players on there but it's whatever.

Deathrun is hilarious and enjoyable but only if you don't take it too seriously; if you try hard it gets irritating. 

If I had to choose, I'd have to go with TTT because it gives you the most flexibility in term of what you can do.

RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - Emerak - 08-14-2020

(08-14-2020, 09:49 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Idk man hard to tell
You know its Dr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - §bKiwi The Fruit - 08-14-2020

I only really play Prop Hunt so that'd have to be my favorite.

TTT scares me O_O

RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - Battons - 08-15-2020

I've been playing ttt way too long to care about being serious anymore. I basically just spend my time on the server practicing my bhopping until someone shoots at me.
Side note some of our regular playerbase is insanely skilled so if i ever decide to sweat it can be pretty rewarding to just wipe the server as T.

RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - VolfVoss - 08-15-2020

DarkRP 

#GoneButNotForgotten

RE: I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server? - Deer-ly - 08-15-2020

(08-15-2020, 01:36 AM)The Triangle Wrote: DarkRP 

#GoneButNotForgotten

so true