Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Must Know! What's Your Favorite Dinkleberg Server?
Hey everyone! I have been playing murder for a few days now and I LOVE IT! What is everyone else's favorite server and why? I love murder the most because I'm more familiar with it than other servers and I have been playing this specific game mode for a while now.
my favorite is melonbomber because i bomb people with melons
Obviously murder, from the hopeful murder trusted applicant
Idk man hard to tell
[Image: b_560x95.png]
As someone who's played on all four (mainly TTT), they all have their special perks.

TTT is somewhere you'd go if you enjoy a lot of chaos. It's a very frantic group but for the most part, they're nice until you give them a reason not to be.

Prop Hunt is a very chill laidback group. It's fun to go on there but I usually just rage quit because I suck at the game. The server is very good though.

Murder's only flaw in my opinion is its player size, I wish we could have more players on there but it's whatever.

Deathrun is hilarious and enjoyable but only if you don't take it too seriously; if you try hard it gets irritating. 

If I had to choose, I'd have to go with TTT because it gives you the most flexibility in term of what you can do.
(08-14-2020, 09:49 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Idk man hard to tell
You know its Dr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: titan.gif]
I only really play Prop Hunt so that'd have to be my favorite.

TTT scares me O_O
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I've been playing ttt way too long to care about being serious anymore. I basically just spend my time on the server practicing my bhopping until someone shoots at me.
Side note some of our regular playerbase is insanely skilled so if i ever decide to sweat it can be pretty rewarding to just wipe the server as T.
DarkRP 

#GoneButNotForgotten
(08-15-2020, 01:36 AM)The Triangle Wrote: DarkRP 

#GoneButNotForgotten

so true
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)