Dinkleberg's GMod
The end of my 5 months - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Farewells and Resignations (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+--- Thread: The end of my 5 months (/showthread.php?tid=13299)

Pages: 1 2 3

The end of my 5 months - Emerak - 12-19-2020

So, I have decided i am going to be Resigning from Admin, as i don't feel i should hold a rank for nothing, now i know being inactive is fine for some but because of my internet
(which is a bit better) I find myself not as active anymore as i should and honestly, i feel i haven't been doing anything all that good for Dr as an admin.
I do want to thank Dink for giving me the opportunity though, and i will still always love dr just not the best for me to be admin anymore/at this time. 
Thank you, everyone who has been there to help me throughout i'm gonna still stick around but for now, i'm gonna take a break from staffing for a bit.

RE: The end of my 5 months - Jammin - 12-19-2020

(12-19-2020, 02:54 PM)Titan17 Wrote: So, I have decided i am going to be Resigning from Admin, as i don't feel i should hold a rank for nothing, now i know being inactive is fine for some but because of my internet
(which is a bit better) I find myself not as active anymore as i should and honestly, i feel i haven't been doing anything all that good for Dr as an admin.
I do want to thank Dink for giving me the opportunity though, and i will still always love dr just not the best for me to be admin anymore/at this time. 
Thank you, everyone who has been there to help me throughout i'm gonna still stick around but for now, i'm gonna take a break from staffing for a bit.
Farewell sir Titan.
Have you ever considered being a TTT admin?

RE: The end of my 5 months - Emerak - 12-19-2020

(12-19-2020, 03:01 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 02:54 PM)Titan17 Wrote: So, I have decided i am going to be Resigning from Admin, as i don't feel i should hold a rank for nothing, now i know being inactive is fine for some but because of my internet
Farewell sir Titan.
Have you ever considered being a TTT admin?
thank you! and idk about that lol

RE: The end of my 5 months - bob - 12-19-2020

Glad I got the chance to be staff and join the crew with you during your reign. You can leave DR, but you aren't allowed to leave the homies. <3

RE: The end of my 5 months - Stony - 12-19-2020

Imagine resigning. I will take over your spot. o/

Okay sounds good uh huh lol

RE: The end of my 5 months - dong - 12-19-2020

Farewell my admin buddy

Welp now we're both Donor+ buddys lol

RE: The end of my 5 months - TheUltraFish - 12-19-2020

rip

RE: The end of my 5 months - synthray - 12-19-2020

Next time I'll deny all admin resigns :(