Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of my 5 months
So, I have decided i am going to be Resigning from Admin, as i don't feel i should hold a rank for nothing, now i know being inactive is fine for some but because of my internet
(which is a bit better) I find myself not as active anymore as i should and honestly, i feel i haven't been doing anything all that good for Dr as an admin.
I do want to thank Dink for giving me the opportunity though, and i will still always love dr just not the best for me to be admin anymore/at this time. 
Thank you, everyone who has been there to help me throughout i'm gonna still stick around but for now, i'm gonna take a break from staffing for a bit.
[Image: titan.gif]
(12-19-2020, 02:54 PM)Titan17 Wrote: So, I have decided i am going to be Resigning from Admin, as i don't feel i should hold a rank for nothing, now i know being inactive is fine for some but because of my internet
(which is a bit better) I find myself not as active anymore as i should and honestly, i feel i haven't been doing anything all that good for Dr as an admin.
I do want to thank Dink for giving me the opportunity though, and i will still always love dr just not the best for me to be admin anymore/at this time. 
Thank you, everyone who has been there to help me throughout i'm gonna still stick around but for now, i'm gonna take a break from staffing for a bit.
Farewell sir Titan.
Have you ever considered being a TTT admin?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-19-2020, 03:01 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 02:54 PM)Titan17 Wrote: So, I have decided i am going to be Resigning from Admin, as i don't feel i should hold a rank for nothing, now i know being inactive is fine for some but because of my internet
Farewell sir Titan.
Have you ever considered being a TTT admin?
thank you! and idk about that lol
Glad I got the chance to be staff and join the crew with you during your reign. You can leave DR, but you aren't allowed to leave the homies. <3
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Imagine resigning. I will take over your spot. o/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Okay sounds good uh huh lol
Farewell my admin buddy
Welp now we're both Donor+ buddys lol
rip
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Next time I'll deny all admin resigns :(