Dinkleberg's GMod
Am I on the right Street ? - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Prop Hunt (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: PH Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: PH Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+----- Thread: Am I on the right Street ? (/showthread.php?tid=13586)

Pages: 1 2

Am I on the right Street ? - [yellow] creepin - 01-25-2021

Ingame Name: [test] creepin, [orange] creepin, [yellow]creepin, creepin, [pink] creepin, [green] creepin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220602501

Time Played: Total Time I have in the servers is over 233.84 hours 

When First Joined: Forums Wise I joined jan 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon-sat anytime

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donator 

What can you do to help the community?: I have been in this community over a year, and have been a donator for more then a year. I would love to help grow the community and bring a fun enjoyable community back together, making sure that it is a fair game for all new players, and players who have been around before. I would like to help the community grow more into the future as I have been apart of the community for a while and feel like if I can move forward as Trusted I could help more. I

Why do you want to help the community?:  I want to help the community by continuing to bring in new players, and help the community expand more. I have been a donator for over a year and have been apart of the community alot longer and i feel like if i could advance in bringing the community together helping new players get familiar with the game mode that we could attract another great fan base. I would love to dedicate more time to the server as i have spent countless hours in the server developing new friendships with newer players and helping them in the ph server. I wish to help continue that by growing the community and hopefully with the advancing with staff i can help balance the negative energy from the server and the toxic players. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No bans 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  First Time For Everything  Mistake

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes

How did you find us?: I left Compact Gamers after they shut the ph servers down, and was looking for a new home in the ph communities that i hopped around i didn't like I popped into this server and have never left. I have been here.

Other: I do want to say before anything is else said that before I have been in this community for a good while, and I have been active I listen to all the staff commands, and pretty much can tell you about any of the rules for ph or Donator wise (If Memory serves me right and I haven't grown senile) I have had a checkered past with the previous applications but i am here to hopefully become trusted i really am active daily and in whiling to help out 

RE: Am I on the right Street ? - littleelizabete - 01-25-2021

This guy always, always helps out, such a nice person. Never seen him being rude. Would be so happy seeing him get this. Wish only the best! :)

RE: Am I on the right Street ? - Norm Minder - 01-25-2021

If Gamertracker is correct, you've been around for 2 weeks maybe 10-12 days .I think you should play more, and show us how much you've changed since the last application. I'm not going to vote because I haven't played with you for enough time.

RE: Am I on the right Street ? - Deer-ly - 01-25-2021

Creepin you haven't even been back for a month and if you have i cant find it gametracker and looking at gt with all your name changes i can find 5 days of activity, and you honestly don't help alot of the time in situations you instigate them. might be hypocritical from me but you do and you have gone against or ignored staff before. 

You also just happen to come back with moma blondie and others from area 51 and then apply afterwards? I don't see the good coming from you being staff because you don't  even ask staff to get on you try to handle things yourself and immerse yourself into the situation normally making it worse.

this is the most genuine -1 I'm ever going to give.

RE: Am I on the right Street ? - [yellow] creepin - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 11:00 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: Creepin you haven't even been back for a month and if you have i cant find it gametracker and looking at gt with all your name changes i can find 5 days of activity, and you honestly don't help alot of the time in situations you instigate them. might be hypocritical from me but you do and you have gone against or ignored staff before. 

You also just happen to come back with moma blondie and others from area 51 and then apply afterwards? I don't see the good coming from you being staff because you don't  even ask staff to get on you try to handle things yourself and immerse yourself into the situation normally making it worse.

Negative I been back longer then 2 weeks i have  been in discord again for two weeks again yes and negative the times i have been on you are never online or in the server ? you have my game tracker was also followed by being in overflow as well! Which does not appear to be tracked by game tracker!

just a quick edit no all of us have been online we get on at different times.

RE: Am I on the right Street ? - Deer-ly - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 11:04 AM)[yellow] creepin Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 11:00 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: Creepin you haven't even been back for a month and if you have i cant find it gametracker and looking at gt with all your name changes i can find 5 days of activity, and you honestly don't help alot of the time in situations you instigate them. might be hypocritical from me but you do and you have gone against or ignored staff before. 

Negative I been back longer then 2 weeks i have  been in discord again for two weeks again yes and negative the times i have been on you are never online or in the server ? you have my game tracker was also followed by being in overflow as well! Which does not appear to be tracked by game tracker!

just a quick edit no all of us have been online we get on at different times. you cannot bring up A different server that was dead over a year ago js

Well to be honest we don't look at prophunt overflow but even then being  on the main ph server is better as its the main community where in overflow its just the quiet place but that still goes back tou you trying to take care of situations yourself.

I bring it back because it just seems off how you comeback and within that one month you instantly apply for prophunt staff.

RE: Am I on the right Street ? - MissPauling - 01-25-2021

Ah fuck aight so I've been dreading this.

To put it simply - you don't have enough time to come back. To voice my concerns; you just made your come back. Now playing on overflow is fine, obviously. But I will actually agree with Milly when they said you don't ask for staff help and try to rectify the issues yourself, I mean, not necessarily a bad thing, but we need to be made aware of what is happening. We need communication break down from the staff and the players. We cannot fix an issue if we don't get told about said issue. I see no recent ban requests, which I guess is okay.

So basically here is my worry. Because of Area51 I had to fight to get my position and it was scary and frustrating and hard. You being denied made you frustrated and in turn you decided to create your own community. Which happens. But you came into dinks and poached players for your server. I went with you because I thought hey, maybe this will be good. But it wasn't. You showed zero communication skills, had me be your person of banning and removing (which I don't mind) but you took absolutely no responsibility for yourself. And that is was worries me the most. Are you going to be the same here? Is the same thing going to happen when you make staff or don't make staff?

I have a LOT of concerns. I really don't think you should be part of the staff team anytime soon. You're too unreliable and lack solid communication skills and that is something I can't in my gut agree to bring into the team when we are working really hard on correcting these issues ourselves.

I am really sorry creepin, but its a -1 and I don't see that changing in the future.

RE: Am I on the right Street ? - dong - 01-25-2021

Making your own community and taking people from here to populate it is telling enough, hasn’t been pretty in the past.

RE: Am I on the right Street ? - RussEfarmer - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 01:03 PM)dong Wrote: Making your own community and taking people from here to populate it is telling enough, hasn’t been pretty in the past.

Can confirm.

Looking at your forum history, you made 5 posts rapid fire style on the 21st, made one post yesterday, then made a staff application today. There's no activity between April of last year and the 21st. This lines up with what others are saying; you haven't been back long enough. -1

RE: Am I on the right Street ? - [yellow] creepin - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 12:13 PM)MissPauling Wrote: Ah fuck aight so I've been dreading this.

To put it simply - you don't have enough time to come back. To voice my concerns; you just made your come back. Now playing on overflow is fine, obviously. But I will actually agree with Milly when they said you don't ask for staff help and try to rectify the issues yourself, I mean, not necessarily a bad thing, but we need to be made aware of what is happening. We need communication break down from the staff and the players. We cannot fix an issue if we don't get told about said issue. I see no recent ban requests, which I guess is okay.

So basically here is my worry. Because of Area51 I had to fight to get my position and it was scary and frustrating and hard. You being denied made you frustrated and in turn you decided to create your own community. Which happens. But you came into dinks and poached players for your server. I went with you because I thought hey, maybe this will be good. But it wasn't. You showed zero communication skills, had me be your person of banning and removing (which I don't mind) but you took absolutely no responsibility for yourself. And that is was worries me the most. Are you going to be the same here? Is the same thing going to happen when you make staff or don't make staff?

I have a LOT of concerns. I really don't think you should be part of the staff team anytime soon. You're too unreliable and lack solid communication skills and that is something I can't in my gut agree to bring into the team when we are working really hard on correcting these issues ourselves.

I am really sorry creepin, but its a -1 and I don't see that changing in the future.
First off Let me say this Never once when I had my own Server did I ever poach members  from this community, and secondly A tmod is the one to accuse someone of poaching members from this community when she was in the same community as I. I thirdly you cannot accuse someone of doing something wrong if it never happened but You want to say you shit on my application Pauling YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT! you are garbage How bad did you have to kiss ass to get to Tmod Oh a whole bunch right. ! Fourthly your favortism in this server is fucking stupid If you can't click and kiss the Admins Moderators ass then you have no fucking Chance which is really sad Because I was apart of this server alot longer then you, and I have been in and out of this server alot but just because I won't fucking bow down to you are any of the other moderators then you fucking all ban to together to kick them out of the server or just make difficult on anyone ! Which is even sadder this is not how the fucking community works And secondly to add to this statement you can take your fucking application and shove it right up your fucking ass honestly I will not back down for this server nor will I bend backwards for you favorite choosing Pieces of shit, and Sadly this community use to be great. ! But Now it is trash because of pieces of shit like you who kiss ass and think your better then someone !! Take your favoritism and shove it directly right up your stinking pussies you Fake ass stupid cunts ! As of me having a community I do and I damn sure won't ever let my community be as bad as this community has gotten and when you think you are better then someone then you really have fucking issues! The staff is suppose to be guiding the community and you  Fucks think your better then me cause your stupid ass has favorites going no Trust me Never did I need to apply for this fucking community nor Should i have to because Of the favoritism gang bang that goes on because your all up Fucking ultraFish's ass ! I don't care wtf you have to say but A year ago I made a community yes for me and my friends to stream and have a good time in but I never once poached members from this community and never did I once tell people that they had to come to my community Nor did I force anyone into my community ! So your accusations are fucking Falsely accusing ppl of poaching cause they wont back down to you ! Funny Pauling You wanna say oh You shit on my post You Can Take your Shitting on my application and suck a big fat dick you nasty bitch and if you are a moderator and you are reading this I apologize for nothing ! Cause I am not gonna to sit here and be falsely accused of poaching members which never fucking happened, And nor should i sit here and be accused of this and that from a Shitty Tmod who thinks she is god when she isnt and if you condem her actions as rightous you can suck a dick too ! But to the few People I actually enjoyed playing Gmod with and Prop hunt with like @"gebriel ❥"  and @"[test]Ashley"  and @littleelizabete  I am sorry for leaving you hanging but I am not gonna sit here and be told that Favoritism of this server is gonna be the key factor to have to suck ass to someone who is gonna treat the community as fucking joke like these fucking clowns do so Deny this application IDGAF Ban me Idgaf what you do at this point but I am not kissing any ass to you !! Never again will you have to worry 

FUCK YOUR APPLICATION AND DINKLEBERG SERVER

Former Donator Creepin