Dinkleberg's GMod
It all comes full circle - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Core (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: It all comes full circle (/showthread.php?tid=13918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

It all comes full circle - Battons - 03-16-2021

Hi, I'll start off my section by saying I am not a man who likes to give big long speeches I prefer to get straight to the point.
As of this day @bryanbrr and myself will be joining the Admin team. So consider this a little reintroduction of myself, I'll let Bryan do his own ;)
I have been through a lot in this community in the short amount of time I have been here. Before anyone points it out, yes 
I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE COMMUNITY BANNED IN ADDRESSING TOXICITY. Click Here.
Be that as it may I feel I can offer an interesting perspective to our admin lineup as I very well used to align myself with the side deemed as trollish in nature.
I have put my heart and soul into this community and without getting too corny, I love all you guys. As much as it seems I get frustrated, this server has become an outlet and escape from the troubles of our reality and I would like to preserve that same environment for all of our players. I do have some changes I would like to see however as I have not fully drafted an action plan I will refrain from announcing anything here. This is a very exciting opportunity for me and I hope I serve you all well, and if I don't hold me accountable. Thank you for taking the time to read this guys, remember, we share the same server and as my irl boss would like to say one team one dream.
Now lets all laugh and remember the best meme ever been made with me in it.

RE: It all comes full circle - jax - 03-16-2021

(03-16-2021, 09:08 PM)Battons Wrote: I have put my heart and soul into this community and without getting too corny, I love all you guys. As much as it seems I get frustrated, this server has

even GM nate and the mad shitter?

also congrats

RE: It all comes full circle - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 03-16-2021

Someone was based enough to -1 this 1 minute after posted

RE: It all comes full circle - David - 03-16-2021

BOOOOOO, YOU STINK

recommunity ban this guy on 4-1-21 and lie to him about it being an April Fool's Joke.

In all seriousness, congrats

RE: It all comes full circle - Deadpoolz - 03-16-2021

[Image: vIwBspa.jpg]

RE: It all comes full circle - ratty - 03-16-2021

congrats battons!!! you'll do a great job for sure. (also why are there two dislikes already?tf)

RE: It all comes full circle - Cactus - 03-16-2021

(03-16-2021, 09:10 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Someone was based enough to -1 this 1 minute after posted
you are welcome <3

RE: It all comes full circle - David - 03-16-2021

(03-16-2021, 09:11 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: congrats battons!!! you'll do a great job for sure. (also why are there two dislikes already?tf)

cactus is based

I did it to fuck with my favorite Best Buy employee

RE: It all comes full circle - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 03-16-2021

Anyway, yeah congratz battons and I honestly do think you are capable of doing some good in this community from how I seen you staff. I hope you succeed and be sure not to burn out too quickly dude. Best of luck!

RE: It all comes full circle - gerbil - 03-16-2021

congrats on admin, I've honestly expected this a little bit tbh lol- Hopefully you do some good despite the trolls