Dinkleberg's GMod
Should the spring mine be removed? - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Suggestions & Help (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Should the spring mine be removed? (/showthread.php?tid=13924)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - La Flama Blanca - 03-17-2021

From what I understand, before Dink will add in additional weapons, player models, etc. there needs to be something removed first in order to keep the DL speed fast. The spring mine should be removed and replaced with another T weapon that is more likely to see frequent usage from our players.

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - bryanbrr - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 03:08 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: From what I understand, before Dink will add in additional weapons, player models, etc. there needs to be something removed first in order to keep the DL speed fast. The spring mine should be removed and replaced with another T weapon that is more likely to see frequent usage from our players.
Timewinder please

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - jax - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 03:08 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: From what I understand, before Dink will add in additional weapons, player models, etc. there needs to be something removed first in order to keep the DL speed fast. The spring mine should be removed and replaced with another T weapon that is more likely to see frequent usage from our players.

Please see my drilldo thread.

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - Gabe - 03-17-2021

Add the bird bomb back challenge

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - Battons - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 05:04 PM)Gabe Wrote: Add the bird bomb back challenge

I +1 this idea heavily.

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 03-17-2021

I actually played on a couple of other servers lately that has had this type of addon and it seems to worked fine. I can’t remember why it got removed on here before though.

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 03-17-2021

This server has a nam flashback at the mention of the knife but is ok with the bird bomb? Gov’t spy drone is far more powerful than a knife.

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 06:14 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This server has a nam flashback at the mention of the knife but is ok with the bird bomb? Gov’t spy drone is far more powerful than a knife.
Meh. What can I say except I love seeing explosions in video games.

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - RussEfarmer - 03-17-2021

the bird bomb is a spawn of hell and should never be allowed to see the light of day

RE: Should the spring mine be removed? - Cryptic Salsa - 03-17-2021

gib burb boom back +1