Dinkleberg's GMod
Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Shitposting (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+---- Thread: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. (/showthread.php?tid=14005)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - augmENTreality2 - 04-01-2021

The return of momma Nuru?! I'm totally on board if this isn't a big joke. Would love to have you back! TinyCommunityAdmin text hat incoming.

RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - Mother Nuru. - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 02:38 PM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: The return of momma Nuru?! I'm totally on board if this isn't a big joke. Would love to have you back! TinyCommunityAdmin text hat incoming.
First thing I’m doing is abusing my ph admin rank and banning you

RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 03:35 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 02:38 PM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: The return of momma Nuru?! I'm totally on board if this isn't a big joke. Would love to have you back! TinyCommunityAdmin text hat incoming.
First thing I’m doing is abusing my ph admin rank and banning you
Start with Travis

RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - Zoreo - 04-01-2021

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me

If this somehow isn't a prank, I might actually think of rejoining the community lol.

RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - Tedgp908 - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 03:48 PM)Spaghetti Wrote: Fool me once, shame on you

If this somehow isn't a prank, I might actually think of rejoining the community lol.
Reconsider that thought.

Mr alt account who r u wtf

RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - Zoreo - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 03:56 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - Battons - 04-01-2021

Legitimately speaking nuru is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of communing with online and while our history is a bit rocky due to 2019 I still hold her to one of the highest regards in terms of leadership abilities. Reading through old posts I now have access to as an admin I have zero doubt in my mind that I would like her to come back. Also even if she doesn't want to be admin I wouldn't mind having her in a consultation role similar to dong. +1 for the return of mom.

(04-01-2021, 04:08 PM)Spaghetti Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 03:56 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

I hate you

(04-01-2021, 04:21 PM)battons Wrote: Legitimately speaking nuru is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of communing with online and while our history is a bit rocky due to 2019 I still hold her to one of the highest regards in terms of leadership abilities. Reading through old posts I now have access to as an admin I have zero doubt in my mind that I would like her to come back. Also even if she doesn't want to be admin I wouldn't mind having her in a consultation role similar to dong. +1 for the return of mom.
That means a lot considering everything that happened with the community bans. Like a lot lot. Thank you. Almost made me cry

RE: Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion. - La Flama Blanca - 04-01-2021

I was informed that this was actually real and I am quite excited. If it turned out to be false, my disappointment would be immeasurable.

Nuru is a great person and I think I can speak for the whole community when I say that she is always welcome back. There's a reason why she never had Admin removed on the PH server - she is a person we can trust and know wouldn't do anything to intentionally harm the community that we have here.

Welcome back, formally.