Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion.
After careful consideration and many months of talking with Dink Matt and Fish, I will be returning. The discussion that community admin for me is in place but we want feedback first on this and everyone’s thoughts. Community admin would be in charge of handling community side of things and make sure all servers are on the same page with issues. This involves discord and forums as well. Think co owner with less power. 

That being said for the time being ill resume role of murder admin and work my way back into ph. I hope everyone is okay with this and will welcome the changes being discussed. 

@"Flounder" @"Dr. Ghosting Ghosters" @"Dinkleberg >:("
I guess we are going all out with this one huh.
Hey i am your superior now lol Welcome back good friend. Even tho its April 1st 
im afraid this wont last long
[Image: titan.gif]
(04-01-2021, 09:43 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I guess we are going all out with this one huh.
You might not think it’s serious but wait until tomorrow lmao see y’all soon
(04-01-2021, 09:46 AM)dong Wrote: HIIII
HI SON ?
Don't mess with my feels like this Nuru : (
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(04-01-2021, 10:00 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Don't mess with my feels like this Nuru : (
I’m not. We’ve been talking about it after I gave birth. I found a way to balance baby and dinks.
(04-01-2021, 10:02 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 10:00 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Don't mess with my feels like this Nuru : (
I’m not. We’ve been talking about it after I gave birth. I found a way to balance baby and dinks.
So this isn't an April fools? lol because we all would be glad to have you back! I miss calling you mommy nono XD
[Image: titan.gif]
(04-01-2021, 10:07 AM)Titan17 Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 10:02 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
So this isn't an April fools? lol because we all would be glad to have you back! I miss calling you mommy nono XD
Is why i posted for discussion on the thought of community admin kiddo LOL. Its been discussed for a few months now but we want feedback. We need a face for dinks when dink isn’t around.
Hold up there are co-owners and nuru's an admin again.

Holy shit. I missed a lot in the last few weeks.
(04-01-2021, 10:14 AM)Zenful Wrote: Hold up there are co-owners and nuru's an admin again.

Holy shit. I missed a lot in the last few weeks.
Well the rest are for April fools but yknow. This one isn’t. I’ll be on murder as soon as I get back from my trip to WV. Visiting my family for a week to meet new tiny nuru. Leaving today so posting this to check for when i come back. What do you think of community admin nuru