Dinkleberg's GMod
Earliest memory - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Earliest memory (/showthread.php?tid=15029)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Earliest memory - ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 09-27-2021

Some people remember things way earlier but I didn't really start remembering fully until around 2000-2001 or 4/5 years old. There's this one memory though idk how old I was but I remember having a moment of clarity just sitting in the middle of my room playing with toys like I literally remember thinking I'm here and I'm alive or something along those lines. Looking back its kind of freaky like my soul hit my body right then and there.

RE: Earliest memory - Trail - 09-27-2021

I, as a savant, knew my place in this universe the second I came out of the womb. For it was then I knew at the ripe age of 1 day that everyone around me suffered from a terrible lack of intelligence. My life up until this point has been one big memory, I remember every second of my life...I guess that is what being smart gets you *chuckle*. If you don't believe me...that's fine...for I know that I am not feigning IQ, everything I am is rooted in fact.

RE: Earliest memory - Wrong - 09-27-2021

nicky's alting, ban him

RE: Earliest memory - Foxka - 09-27-2021

I was playing around on my cool kid ™ skateboard while my brother was building a sick ramp out of plywood for us to do jumps off of, and then i was walking on the ramp to see how it held up and there were several nails just hammered through the top and long story short i had a nail go slice through my entire foot when i was like 5 or 6

RE: Earliest memory - Summer - 09-27-2021

Alright picture this:

Coming out of my mother’s womb

RE: Earliest memory - Cryptic Salsa - 09-27-2021

my brother catching me after i slid(mostly tumbled) down my old twos story houses stairs in a laundry basket

RE: Earliest memory - bunniey - 09-27-2021

3rd or 4th birthday, i was obsessed w my dad's friend/co-worker at radio shack, travis, and he showed up at my birthday party and got me pokemon snap

i was ecstatic

RE: Earliest memory - Linfalas - 09-27-2021

i'll post a serious one real quick lmfao, a few years after I moved to New York after leaving Canada I vividly always remember like in my preteens and younger years just shooting the ever living shit out of friends and people during snowy winters, I remember we would do turf wars with nerf guns and snowballs etc and the parents always watched and laughed and generally this was my favorite time being a og kid.

I would trade anything to be back at that time, snowy winters, a kid with no responsibilities and stress and shooting eachother with nerf guns and snowballs good times.

RE: Earliest memory - Deer-ly - 09-28-2021

I don't remember anything past the day i woke up on our front pouch sidewalk covered in mosquitos, same time just had many old memories from my old house not something i can very well forget.

RE: Earliest memory - nico - 09-28-2021

my first memory was definitely when i was standing on my stacks of cash i had at 2 years old, i remember i was wearing a chain and had my baby teeth in a grill and really was just feeling great. after i left the whitehouse i got to drink from my diamond studded bottle and was really happy. sadly thats all i remember