Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earliest memory
Not gonna lie I’ve been pretty existential recently and one thing that popped up in my mind is early memories. This begs the question of what are your earliest memories. Mine was going to the fair with my brother and watching Toy Story the same night on vhs at age four, I even think the events of that day were recorded on camera. Other early memories from that same age would be nearly drowning to death only for my dad to dive in to save me, feeding ducks at the park, and shaking my Dad’s hand for some reason in a family get together.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
eating rocks on the playground at daycare when i was like 3 or 4 and getting yelled at to spit them out.

it came full circle and i had to do the same to multiple kids while working at that same daycare center. i hope i get to be at least one of the kids' first memory, as the lady who yelled at them for literally consuming small rocks.
I remember the exact moment that my brain turned on. I was standing up in my crib looking out the window at all the beautiful snow outside. Can't remember my age or whatever happens next. It's weird that I remember that but not what happened five minutes ago. Magic I guess. I must have been like barely a year old at the time. It's like some switch in my brain flicked on and suddenly I was aware that I was sm0l.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
My cousin who somehow was my twin as a baby, both of us at 1 and a half, shutting me behind a door in a corner and not letting me out.
Traumatized me. Smh.
i became conscious when i put on my brothers headset while he was in a mw2 lobby
I fell between my parent’s bed and my crib and my head got lodged. I think that’s why I am the way that I am.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
v
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Some of my first memories come from playing ocarina of time on the N64 and learning to swim at like 3 years old.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
its extremely traumatic and is a big part of the reason i act the way i do so we'll go with uhhhhh learning to read by putting the captions on the tv whenever i would watch it
Getting knocked out by a piñata weight. Wasn’t fun
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...