Dinkleberg's GMod
Map Nominations - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Prop Hunt (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: PH Suggestions & Help (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Map Nominations (/showthread.php?tid=15081)

Pages: 1 2 3

Map Nominations - Nazu(s) - 09-29-2021

Pretty straight forward and self explanatory. Can we get map nominations for Prop Hunt please? It already exists on TTT and Deathrun, so what's the wait?

RE: Map Nominations - Ryzif - 09-29-2021

I'm not super sure how doable this is considering I don't know coding or anything dealing with the nominations actions for maps. 
I think it would be a good idea. Although I'd probably see nothing but PH Cruce at times..

Still would be a positive addition if possible.

RE: Map Nominations - Here lies Eggroll's Eggrolls - 09-29-2021

Considering deathrun is going to possibly get map nominations removed I'd say no as I don't really think it's needed. Yeah it'd be cool but idk. I guess yeah but e I just live.

RE: Map Nominations - RussEfarmer - 09-29-2021

we already play the same 3 maps on loop for 6 hours we don't need people actually willingly choosing to do that

RE: Map Nominations - Nicol Bolas - 09-29-2021

Dink is more than welcome to just move the mapvote system TTT uses to prophunt. He has the files I sent him. Works for all gamemodes.

Includes a cooldown, rtv, etc. Great mapvote.

RE: Map Nominations - Nazu(s) - 09-30-2021

Sorry I should have given a more in depth explanation, but TTT has a cooldown on map voting, so this would help potentially with map variety.  :)

RE: Map Nominations - Lt. Star - 09-30-2021

I have a list of 20+ maps that I do plan to rotate in and rotate others out, as was done 2 or 3 months ago, it will come again eventually, no worries.

I would like to add a cooldown function to the map vote though.

RE: Map Nominations - Mother Nuru. - 09-30-2021

(09-29-2021, 06:45 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Dink is more than welcome to just move the mapvote system TTT uses to prophunt. He has the files I sent him. Works for all gamemodes.

Can we actually get this one on a discussion tho.
It will include cooldowns so maps can't be played over and over and over. It'll keep people from being sick of maps, and will level the field a little and make people play maps they don't know.

RE: Map Nominations - Nazu(s) - 10-01-2021

(09-30-2021, 07:55 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 06:45 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Dink is more than welcome to just move the mapvote system TTT uses to prophunt. He has the files I sent him. Works for all gamemodes.

Can we actually get this one on a discussion tho.
It will include cooldowns so maps can't be played over and over and over. It'll keep people from being sick of maps, and will level the field a little and make people play maps they don't know.
This!! I really hope we can get this on traction and shipped soon! Please make this happen  Heart

RE: Map Nominations - Nazu(s) - 10-11-2021

Bump