Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Nominations
Pretty straight forward and self explanatory. Can we get map nominations for Prop Hunt please? It already exists on TTT and Deathrun, so what's the wait?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I'm not super sure how doable this is considering I don't know coding or anything dealing with the nominations actions for maps. 
I think it would be a good idea. Although I'd probably see nothing but PH Cruce at times..

Still would be a positive addition if possible.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Considering deathrun is going to possibly get map nominations removed I'd say no as I don't really think it's needed. Yeah it'd be cool but idk. I guess yeah but e I just live.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
we already play the same 3 maps on loop for 6 hours we don't need people actually willingly choosing to do that
Dink is more than welcome to just move the mapvote system TTT uses to prophunt. He has the files I sent him. Works for all gamemodes.

Includes a cooldown, rtv, etc. Great mapvote.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Sorry I should have given a more in depth explanation, but TTT has a cooldown on map voting, so this would help potentially with map variety.  :)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
I have a list of 20+ maps that I do plan to rotate in and rotate others out, as was done 2 or 3 months ago, it will come again eventually, no worries.

I would like to add a cooldown function to the map vote though.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(09-29-2021, 06:45 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Dink is more than welcome to just move the mapvote system TTT uses to prophunt. He has the files I sent him. Works for all gamemodes.

Can we actually get this one on a discussion tho.
It will include cooldowns so maps can't be played over and over and over. It'll keep people from being sick of maps, and will level the field a little and make people play maps they don't know.
(09-30-2021, 07:55 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 06:45 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Dink is more than welcome to just move the mapvote system TTT uses to prophunt. He has the files I sent him. Works for all gamemodes.

Can we actually get this one on a discussion tho.
It will include cooldowns so maps can't be played over and over and over. It'll keep people from being sick of maps, and will level the field a little and make people play maps they don't know.
This!! I really hope we can get this on traction and shipped soon! Please make this happen  Heart
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
Bump
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!