Dinkleberg's GMod
Welp - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Welp (/showthread.php?tid=155)

Welp - TDawg4 - 01-07-2017

I have never made a report on staff or plan to. This thread is to show my concern for what happend to me. Basically Dakody reported me for rdm when i had valid reasons to kill. To be honest it was my bad that i did not give enough reason in my report response (did not explain why i called sus). I didn't my reason for sus because to be honest i thought he would for give the report. The Mod that took the report executed the report in under 10 seconds from when i responded. Before i was slain i tried to quickly give my reason for sus and ask that the slay be delayed. I was dismissed. In this situation i would appreciate if other staff use ComputingAsh's example of opening the report communication thingy (have no clue what it is called.) 

Most of you know i am one of the most chill players on the server. (I dont realy use my mic). And to repeat this is not a formal report just wanting staff to be more aware.

To Dakody and the Mod i think you both do a very good job, and i have no qualms against you. 

If Im wrong in this let me know. Thx

<3 Dakody
<3 Undisclosed Mod

RE: Welp - Jaeger - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 07:07 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: I have never made a report on staff or plan to. This thread is to show my concern for what happend to me. Basically Dakody reported me for rdm when i had valid reasons to kill. To be honest it was my bad that i did not give enough reason in my report response (did not explain why i called sus). I didn't my reason for sus because to be honest i thought he would for give the report. The Mod that took the report executed the report in under 10 seconds from when i responded. Before i was slain i tried to quickly give my reason for sus and ask that the slay be delayed. I was dismissed. In this situation i would appreciate if other staff use ComputingAsh's example of opening the report communication thingy (have no clue what it is called.) 

Most of you know i am one of the most chill players on the server. (I dont realy use my mic). And to repeat this is not a formal report just wanting staff to be more aware.

To Dakody and the Mod i think you both do a very good job, and i have no qualms against you. 

<3 Dakody
<3 Undisclosed Mod

All you said in your report was i had sus, you never gave a valid reason for sus in you report. If you had said i had sus on dakody for X reason in the report i would have known but i never heard you call it out otherwise.

RE: Welp - TDawg4 - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 07:47 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 07:07 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: I have never made a report on staff or plan to. This thread is to show my concern for what happend to me. Basically Dakody reported me for rdm when i had valid reasons to kill. To be honest it was my bad that i did not give enough reason in my report response (did not explain why i called sus). I didn't my reason for sus because to be honest i thought he would for give the report. The Mod that took the report executed the report in under 10 seconds from when i responded. Before i was slain i tried to quickly give my reason for sus and ask that the slay be delayed. I was dismissed. In this situation i would appreciate if other staff use ComputingAsh's example of opening the report communication thingy (have no clue what it is called.) 

<3 Dakody
<3 Undisclosed Mod

All you said in your report was i had sus, you never gave a valid reason for sus in you report. If you had said i had sus on dakody for X reason in the report i would have known but i never heard you call it out otherwise.

As i said in my initial post i agree with that. I just didnt like how the report was handle so quickly. with out questioning at all. If you had asked why i had sus. I could have told you, but  was in a hurry to get to the next round. The fact that i didnt give enough info in my response is my fault

RE: Welp - boba - 01-07-2017

It would have been nice if you followed the format. But anyways, considering there's no proof or evidence of abuse, I think there's nothing we can do. I mean, in this thread, it seems more like you wanted to remind dakody of his mistakes or something. It doesn't feel or seem to be a report.

RE: Welp - TDawg4 - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 08:08 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: It would have been nice if you followed the format. But anyways, considering there's no proof or evidence of abuse, I think there's nothing we can do. I mean, in this thread, it seems more like you wanted to remind dakody of his mistakes or something. It doesn't feel or seem to be a report.

No was not a report, because I would have no reason to report for a "missed slay", (the slay wasnt missed i was just dumb). I Just wanted Christmas and other staff to be more aware that there is more than meets the eye. and when some one is saying "wait dont slay me i have more information" (some thing along those lines) to give them the benifit of the doubt and let them explain.