Dinkleberg's GMod
Disarmer Talk - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Suggestions & Help (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Disarmer Talk (/showthread.php?tid=16139)

Disarmer Talk - Nazu(s) - 04-08-2022

There's a lot of back and fourth with this and I feel like there needs to be a crystal clear definition of whether or not Disarmer should be considered KOSable. Despite it doing 0.55-1 damage, I've been told it's not KOSable and KOSable at the same time. What's the exact answer?

RE: Disarmer Talk - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 04-08-2022

If it does damage, and it does 1 damage, it is kosable. Not reportable

RE: Disarmer Talk - CBR600RR - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 10:32 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: There's a lot of back and fourth with this and I feel like there needs to be a crystal clear definition of whether or not Disarmer should be considered KOSable. Despite it doing 0.55-1 damage, I've been told it's not KOSable and KOSable at the same time. What's the exact answer?
Technically speaking, shooting at another player with any weapon, regardless of damage, could qualify as T-baiting, described in the official Dinkleberg TTT Rules as: This includes saying that you are a T, shooting at other players, throwing props with high velocity at you or another player, sniping on a sniper map (i.e. Rooftops) close to other players without calling out why you are shooting, etc. This does NOT include shooting randomly, like at a wall or the sky. 
The act of T-baiting is KOSable.
The rules also state: ANY amount of damage with a gun is kosable.
[Image: 4lq7ym.jpg]

RE: Disarmer Talk - Wrong - 04-08-2022

it is kosable. case closed

RE: Disarmer Talk - RussEfarmer - 04-08-2022

not sure why it wouldn't be KOSable, same with prop killing, funny as hell but it kinda sucks

RE: Disarmer Talk - Jammin - 04-09-2022

It is kosable simply due to the damage it does, but even if it did no damage - disarming one's weapons, removing the ability to defend oneself, in my book is also kosable.

RE: Disarmer Talk - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 04-09-2022

I don’t think people realize it’s kosable. I’m ashamed to admit this but sometimes I used the disarmed randomly on people and nobody ever kosed me for it lol.

RE: Disarmer Talk - Wrom - 04-09-2022

(04-09-2022, 04:38 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I don’t think people realize it’s kosable. I’m ashamed to admit this but sometimes I used the disarmed randomly on people and nobody ever kosed me for it lol.
Same here except i just got shot in the face there wasnt a kos just straight up death xD

RE: Disarmer Talk - Battons - 04-09-2022

(04-08-2022, 10:40 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: If it does damage, and it does 1 damage, it is kosable. Not reportable

This is the answer which you seek
Also the gun is hella trolling just like door blocking or prop flinging so yea