Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disarmer Talk
There's a lot of back and fourth with this and I feel like there needs to be a crystal clear definition of whether or not Disarmer should be considered KOSable. Despite it doing 0.55-1 damage, I've been told it's not KOSable and KOSable at the same time. What's the exact answer?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
If it does damage, and it does 1 damage, it is kosable. Not reportable

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-08-2022, 10:32 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: There's a lot of back and fourth with this and I feel like there needs to be a crystal clear definition of whether or not Disarmer should be considered KOSable. Despite it doing 0.55-1 damage, I've been told it's not KOSable and KOSable at the same time. What's the exact answer?
Technically speaking, shooting at another player with any weapon, regardless of damage, could qualify as T-baiting, described in the official Dinkleberg TTT Rules as: This includes saying that you are a T, shooting at other players, throwing props with high velocity at you or another player, sniping on a sniper map (i.e. Rooftops) close to other players without calling out why you are shooting, etc. This does NOT include shooting randomly, like at a wall or the sky. 
The act of T-baiting is KOSable.
The rules also state: ANY amount of damage with a gun is kosable.
[Image: 4lq7ym.jpg]
it is kosable. case closed
not sure why it wouldn't be KOSable, same with prop killing, funny as hell but it kinda sucks
It is kosable simply due to the damage it does, but even if it did no damage - disarming one's weapons, removing the ability to defend oneself, in my book is also kosable.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I don’t think people realize it’s kosable. I’m ashamed to admit this but sometimes I used the disarmed randomly on people and nobody ever kosed me for it lol.
(04-09-2022, 04:38 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I don’t think people realize it’s kosable. I’m ashamed to admit this but sometimes I used the disarmed randomly on people and nobody ever kosed me for it lol.
Same here except i just got shot in the face there wasnt a kos just straight up death xD
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(04-08-2022, 10:40 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: If it does damage, and it does 1 damage, it is kosable. Not reportable

This is the answer which you seek
Also the gun is hella trolling just like door blocking or prop flinging so yea