Dinkleberg's GMod
Giving Karma Back to You! - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Suggestions & Help (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Giving Karma Back to You! (/showthread.php?tid=16300)

Pages: 1 2 3

Giving Karma Back to You! - Damien - 05-06-2022

Hello, I'm here to talk to you about killing innos who rdm.

Innos who rdm suck because when you kill them you lose karma for lawfully ending their lives. I think you should be able to get your karma back via staff member (with !karma privileges) when you ask for it. I hate not being able to do full damage because some douche decided to rdm, and I know I'm gonna get "Cope Harder" and "Get Better" comments but I think I shouldn't be punished for killing an rdmer. I'm fine with score being taken because it's my risk but I should at least be able to have full damage for if I wanna get my score back. I ask staff all of the time who have !karma and they never do :( so I think this should be the norm or the exception when it comes to the !karma command.

Thank you for reading if you did, just wanted to voice my opinion.

RE: Giving Karma Back to You! - HONG - 05-06-2022

simply add karma passes and all will be right with the world

RE: Giving Karma Back to You! - Wrom - 05-06-2022

I agree you shouldnt take a karma hit because someone decides they wanna troll and rdm you and you do less damage.

RE: Giving Karma Back to You! - Dirtypizza - 05-06-2022

Either what Hong suggested or some standardized amount to add back if it can be proven beyond doubt that you killed a RDMer seems fine to me.

RE: Giving Karma Back to You! - YourMateMurph - 05-06-2022

do better smdh.

I like HONG's idea but I dont you should be reset to 1k because you still killed an inno and having the reset be around 950 shouldnt be much of a difference.

Nvm Russ has a better idea

RE: Giving Karma Back to You! - RussEfarmer - 05-06-2022

Would be cool if RDM manager had some integration to give the reporter some karma back if the reported player gets autoslain

RE: Giving Karma Back to You! - milk (2) - 05-07-2022

get better

RE: Giving Karma Back to You! - Salty - 05-07-2022

Doesn't killing a T in the same round also give you karma back to offset it? I understand you cannot always kill a T every round, but I think that trying to add something like this in could potentially break the server and make a massive headache for everyone involved rather than provide the desired solution.

RE: Giving Karma Back to You! - HONG - 05-07-2022

(05-07-2022, 04:41 PM)Salty Wrote: Doesn't killing a T in the same round also give you karma back to offset it? I understand you cannot always kill a T every round, but I think that trying to add something like this in could potentially break the server and make a massive headache for everyone involved rather than provide the desired solution.
fairly certain killing a t doesn’t give positive karma

RE: Giving Karma Back to You! - KaptainLes - 05-07-2022

What does karma matter? So what if you do a tiny bit less damage? It really dont matter that much, its just a sandbox game. Just don't be sweaty, go play CSGO or touch grass. (This is a general message not directed at Damien but anyone who cares about karma).