Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Giving Karma Back to You!
Hello, I'm here to talk to you about killing innos who rdm.

Innos who rdm suck because when you kill them you lose karma for lawfully ending their lives. I think you should be able to get your karma back via staff member (with !karma privileges) when you ask for it. I hate not being able to do full damage because some douche decided to rdm, and I know I'm gonna get "Cope Harder" and "Get Better" comments but I think I shouldn't be punished for killing an rdmer. I'm fine with score being taken because it's my risk but I should at least be able to have full damage for if I wanna get my score back. I ask staff all of the time who have !karma and they never do :( so I think this should be the norm or the exception when it comes to the !karma command.

Thank you for reading if you did, just wanted to voice my opinion.
simply add karma passes and all will be right with the world
I agree you shouldnt take a karma hit because someone decides they wanna troll and rdm you and you do less damage.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Either what Hong suggested or some standardized amount to add back if it can be proven beyond doubt that you killed a RDMer seems fine to me.
do better smdh.

I like HONG's idea but I dont you should be reset to 1k because you still killed an inno and having the reset be around 950 shouldnt be much of a difference.

Nvm Russ has a better idea
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Would be cool if RDM manager had some integration to give the reporter some karma back if the reported player gets autoslain
get better
Doesn't killing a T in the same round also give you karma back to offset it? I understand you cannot always kill a T every round, but I think that trying to add something like this in could potentially break the server and make a massive headache for everyone involved rather than provide the desired solution.
(05-07-2022, 04:41 PM)Salty Wrote: Doesn't killing a T in the same round also give you karma back to offset it? I understand you cannot always kill a T every round, but I think that trying to add something like this in could potentially break the server and make a massive headache for everyone involved rather than provide the desired solution.
fairly certain killing a t doesn’t give positive karma
What does karma matter? So what if you do a tiny bit less damage? It really dont matter that much, its just a sandbox game. Just don't be sweaty, go play CSGO or touch grass. (This is a general message not directed at Damien but anyone who cares about karma).
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]