Dinkleberg's GMod
[Discord] Town Hall Event - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Core (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: [Discord] Town Hall Event (/showthread.php?tid=16493)

[Discord] Town Hall Event - Jammin - 06-07-2022

Hey Everyone,

More details are to be announced, but there will be a town hall this Saturday, June 11th, at 8 PM Eastern/New York time. It will take place in a specified channel on the discord server.
Specific topics are yet to be determined, but it will be focused on the current state of the discord server. Topics will be derived from our survey, which is still open for 2 more days, here.

We hope to see you there!

1. Opening Notes from the Admins
2. Discuss issues with the rules themselves
3. Discuss issues with the rule punishments
4. Discuss issues with rule enforcements & staffing
6. Suggestions - what should we change?
7. General Discussion

RE: [Discord] Town Hall Event - Salty - 06-07-2022

Cannot wait to have this discussion; once more details are released, I'll try to bring as much contribution to this discussion as I humanly can. I really hope this is a successful meeting and cannot wait!

RE: [Discord] Town Hall Event - Jammin - 06-11-2022

Friendly reminder this is in about 4 hours! Working on topics now

RE: [Discord] Town Hall Event - Foxka - 06-11-2022

t-minus 40 minutes

RE: [Discord] Town Hall Event - Icey - 06-11-2022

when does it start

RE: [Discord] Town Hall Event - Gabe - 06-11-2022

Thank you for this fantastic event, truly. Lots of great questions, feedback, discussion, and suggestions. We all know the highlight of the event was @caribou and he should be freed.

RE: [Discord] Town Hall Event - Mana - 06-11-2022

I think I articulated my concerns well enough in a calm and orderly manner.

RE: [Discord] Town Hall Event - dong - 06-11-2022

It was honestly a lot of fun, but I am also happy that a lot of great feedback was given! Looking forward to doing one of these for TTT eventually.

RE: [Discord] Town Hall Event - reina - 06-12-2022

This was surprisingly fun. It was well-organized (at first) and interesting, and did a good job of starting to bridge the gap between discord staff and community members. I would love to see community events like this happening more often.

(ps guys please stop dming me and asking if I was about to cry lmao. my voice was shaking because I was trying to hold back a cough. I wasn't having a breakdown over temporary invites)

RE: [Discord] Town Hall Event - YourMateMurph - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 12:54 AM)Reina Wrote: (ps guys please stop dming me and asking if I was about to cry lmao. my voice was shaking because I was trying to hold back a cough. I wasn't having a breakdown over temporary invites)
Thank you for this information and sorry about the concern, this just seems like something you would do.