Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Discord] Town Hall Event
Hey Everyone,

More details are to be announced, but there will be a town hall this Saturday, June 11th, at 8 PM Eastern/New York time. It will take place in a specified channel on the discord server.
Specific topics are yet to be determined, but it will be focused on the current state of the discord server. Topics will be derived from our survey, which is still open for 2 more days, here.

We hope to see you there!

1. Opening Notes from the Admins
2. Discuss issues with the rules themselves
3. Discuss issues with the rule punishments
4. Discuss issues with rule enforcements & staffing
6. Suggestions - what should we change?
7. General Discussion
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Cannot wait to have this discussion; once more details are released, I'll try to bring as much contribution to this discussion as I humanly can. I really hope this is a successful meeting and cannot wait!
Friendly reminder this is in about 4 hours! Working on topics now
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
t-minus 40 minutes
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
when does it start
Thank you for this fantastic event, truly. Lots of great questions, feedback, discussion, and suggestions. We all know the highlight of the event was @caribou and he should be freed.
I think I articulated my concerns well enough in a calm and orderly manner.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
It was honestly a lot of fun, but I am also happy that a lot of great feedback was given! Looking forward to doing one of these for TTT eventually.
This was surprisingly fun. It was well-organized (at first) and interesting, and did a good job of starting to bridge the gap between discord staff and community members. I would love to see community events like this happening more often.

(ps guys please stop dming me and asking if I was about to cry lmao. my voice was shaking because I was trying to hold back a cough. I wasn't having a breakdown over temporary invites)
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(06-12-2022, 12:54 AM)Reina Wrote: (ps guys please stop dming me and asking if I was about to cry lmao. my voice was shaking because I was trying to hold back a cough. I wasn't having a breakdown over temporary invites)
Thank you for this information and sorry about the concern, this just seems like something you would do.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...