Dinkleberg's GMod
So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... (/showthread.php?tid=1657)

Pages: 1 2

So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 05-11-2017

Good Ol computing ash, before he got banned, had the health boost powerup, he said it should be click able, but i cant click it. Is it working as intended??

RE: So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - Deadpoolz - 05-11-2017

That's how it is supposed to be.

RE: So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 12:46 PM)Deadpool Wrote: That's how it is supposed to be.

Dumb, he said i should be able to, this is some bullshit though why should only a few people be allowed the health bonus that is blatant discrimination. Anyone who gets first place should beable to get that health bonus or no one at all.

RE: So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - Foxka - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 12:56 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:

Dumb, he said i should be able to, this is some bullshit though why should only a few people be allowed the health bonus that is blatant discrimination. Anyone who gets first place should beable to get that health bonus or no one at all.

It's for Donors only

RE: So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - Deadpoolz - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 01:30 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 12:56 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:

It's for Donors only

Also DTmods and admins and over.

RE: So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - The Dutch Problem - 05-11-2017

Moderators cant get it tho (I cant at least)

RE: So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - milk (2) - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 01:43 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Moderators cant get it tho (I cant at least)

Sucks to suck

RE: So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 05-11-2017

Dumb, it shouldn't be limited to people like that, it might as well be removed.

RE: So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still... - Scoovie - 05-11-2017

Welcome to life where if you pay but others don't, you get bonuses #amazonPrime

Server is officially pay to win now.