Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still...
Good Ol computing ash, before he got banned, had the health boost powerup, he said it should be click able, but i cant click it. Is it working as intended??
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
That's how it is supposed to be.
former admin2
(05-11-2017, 12:46 PM)Deadpool Wrote: That's how it is supposed to be.

Dumb, he said i should be able to, this is some bullshit though why should only a few people be allowed the health bonus that is blatant discrimination. Anyone who gets first place should beable to get that health bonus or no one at all.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(05-11-2017, 12:56 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:

Dumb, he said i should be able to, this is some bullshit though why should only a few people be allowed the health bonus that is blatant discrimination. Anyone who gets first place should beable to get that health bonus or no one at all.

It's for Donors only
(05-11-2017, 01:30 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 12:56 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:

It's for Donors only

Also DTmods and admins and over.
former admin2
Moderators cant get it tho (I cant at least)
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(05-11-2017, 01:43 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Moderators cant get it tho (I cant at least)

Sucks to suck
Dumb, it shouldn't be limited to people like that, it might as well be removed.
Welcome to life where if you pay but others don't, you get bonuses #amazonPrime
Server is officially pay to win now.